What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler Resigns

Apey

Staff member
Meh Bellamy is one of the all time great coaches but I really don't think he suits Origin. His strength is club building. Origin isn't really about that. You need a motivator, I'd argue that's Bellamy's weakest point if anything.

King hit

Coach
Bellamy would be a good choice if he didn’t have club football to solely focus on. Don’t think he’d be keen to do both again.
Bellamy is banned for life from representative teams in my view. I don’t care who the maroons of that time were NSW played the worst origin football I’ve ever seen under him. If it wasn’t for Hayne he would’ve been whitewashed twice.

Llangennech

Juniors
Bellamy is banned for life from representative teams in my view. I don’t care who the maroons of that time were NSW played the worst origin football I’ve ever seen under him. If it wasn’t for Hayne he would’ve been whitewashed twice.
what about Bellamy's first match in charge?

mongoose

Coach
So 3 - 3 was Freddy's record, i guess it's ok but NSW should never have lost in 2020, almost as bad as 1995. NSW probably should have won this year too. He should have won 5 out of 6...

Llangennech

Juniors
So 3 - 3 was Freddy's record, i guess it's ok but NSW should never have lost in 2020, almost as bad as 1995. NSW probably should have won this year too. He should have won 5 out of 6...
The QLD pack is underrated and the NSW backs are overrated. IMO the QLD backs are better than the NSW backs. If QLD can get close to parity up-front they will win. We have to smash them through the middle, if we don't we're gonna lose, it's like a thud to my chest saying that but that's what my head is telling me.

JamesRustle

First Grade
New coach... makes it easier to nominate a new captain.. so long as the new coach is not a rooster accolyte

mongoose

Coach
The QLD pack is underrated and the NSW backs are overrated. IMO the QLD backs are better than the NSW backs. If QLD can get close to parity up-front they will win. We have to smash them through the middle, if we don't we're gonna lose, it's like a thud to my chest saying that but that's what my head is telling me.
yes, the QLD backs were better because of the coach and selectors poor selections

MugaB

Coach
Apparently Triple M sports news has rumoured Michael Maguire as the leading candidate for NSW coach....3c1aaa159cdb42dac427404e2305a2a5.jpeg.jpg
God help us...

Lets hope its him taking over for the raiders coach for a 6 week stint, as Ricky does the Blues job

Latest posts