What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News: Brian Smith resigns effective immediately.

bartman

Immortal
Parrasque said:
why delete my thread about this. it is true. it was on 2GB and i have a copy of the MR.

Stop over-reacting and starting multiple whinging threads.:roll:

If you took a breather you'd see that your original thread is back up, after site admin verified it, because you didn't follow guidelines and post a link.

Suitman

Post Whore
pk76 said:
I guess all the anti-Brian Brigade will be happy that this occured.:x

The worst news of the year, our season is pretty much gone.

What a stupid comment.
The season was gone anyway.
I'll post my other thoughts when I have had time to decipher this news.

Suity

pk76

Juniors
Coaching saga before the pre-season has effectively screwed our season.

Another masterstroke from Denis Fitzgerald!

Utey

Coach
The trend when a coach resigns: First week the team wins a tight match then continues its sh*t of a season.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelz47 said:
i know people wanted it, but we will get the spoon now

thats bad news

:roll:

For a start, how do you know that?

Secondly, we were staring down the barrel at it anyway, so what's the difference?
Frankly, I think it will be a load off a lot of peoples shoulders, and especially the players.

You'll see some improvement from here, maybe not immediately, but you will.

Suity

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm okay now who to replace him and how long till the sack whoever replaces Brian Smith threads to appear.
Most likely for coach Rod Reddy,Culnane,Pezet

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, but you can search for a source for anything (including emails) that you want to post on a public forum, as per the member guidelines on the website.

How hard is it? Took me less than 30 seconds to check the Parra website and post a link. Advance email my arse...

Just because you can't read the guidelines, don't take it out on the site admins, and the mods of this forum who are responsible for you and everyone else to be able to continue posting here.

forward pass

Coach
Can't wait to hear the reasons. This is obviously an admittance that he has no idea how to get us out of this hole we're in!!!!

eelz47

Coach
Suitman said:
:roll:

For a start, how do you know that?

Secondly, we were staring down the barrel at it anyway, so what's the difference?
Frankly, I think it will be a load off a lot of peoples shoulders, and especially the players.

You'll see some improvement from here, maybe not immediately, but you will.

Suity

dont roll u eyes at me mr

and the leprecaun told me aboyt it

eelz47

Coach
forward pass said:
Can't wait to hear the reasons. This is obviously an admittance that he has no idea how to get us out of this hole we're in!!!!

he need a bigger shovel

Utey

Coach
Tyler Durden said:
true - just checked the official site

about 10 weeks too late

With the situation we were faced with and the coaching debacle, it was never going to work was it?

Nickeel

Juniors
Well I'll be.

JT to take the reins?

My nomination: Matt Cameron.

Will be interesting to see what the board decides. This whole thing would have worked out a lot better, I feel, if it had been a transition to JT to fully take the reins from next year.

It breaks my heart it has ended this way. Regardless of the fact he hasn't won the big one, he seems like the loveliest bloke you could meet and an astute football mind. Shame that we couldn't have parted on a high.

Good luck at Newcastle, Brian.

Nick

Suitman

Post Whore
Sadly, it all goes back to 2001, when Denis extended his contract for 5 years.
Now, that was a master stroke.

Guess who comes out of all this squeaky clean? Yeh, Denis.
Frankly, I feel sorry for Brian. He deserved better than this.

Suity

Latest posts