What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News: Brian Smith resigns effective immediately.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelz47 said:
dont roll u eyes at me mr

and the leprecaun told me aboyt it

You were suggesting that the decision meant we will win the spoon now.
I was suggesting that that comment was rediculous.
Sorry about the rolling eyes though.

Suity

paulb88

Juniors
Good on ya Smith....for waiting till the season was basically over. Now we have our backs to the wall and i doubt we'll be able to get out of this one

Glenn

First Grade
Why would you give it to a coach who is not going to be here next season, just be the same situation Brian Smith was in but with a different coach.

nöyd

Staff member
So now we go all the way and win the premiership yes?

I mean, Brian Smith was the sole reason we choked numerous times right?

forward pass

Coach
paulb88 said:
Good on ya Smith....for waiting till the season was basically over. Now we have our backs to the wall and i doubt we'll be able to get out of this one

At least he made the tough decision!!! Look at Shaun Macrae - do you think he will quit??

Hindyscrack

Bench
Hopefully Noyd

Hope JT gets a run... Knowing Fitzy he wont listen to the players once again... Need to vote this clown out

Suitman

Post Whore
forward pass said:
At least he made the tough decision!!! Look at Shaun Macrae - do you think he will quit??

There's a difference.

Smith has the cattle.

McRae hasn't.

Suity

jason taylor

Bench
Cameron should get the coaching job for the rest of the year because he will still be here next year and he got in to the Jersy Flegg GF

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if this a good move, jumping from a sinking ship is an easy way out.

This unSmithy like imo.

Eelectrica

Referee
It's disappointing that it has ended the it has for Smith. He got us so closed on a few occasion during his tenure. For some inexplicable reason his teams have an unhappy knack of saving their worst of last.
Our nightmare from last years premliminary final just never ended.

I don't know where the team goes from here. I don't think I'd be putting JT in. I think maybe a lower grade coach looking to make a name for himself might be the way to go for the interim coach.

Glenn

First Grade
nöyd said:
So now we go all the way and win the premiership yes?

I mean, Brian Smith was the sole reason we choked numerous times right?

According to some yes, so using this logic it will also be the fault of who ever we have from now on.