What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

breaking news; Rangi Chase

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
So if England beat NZ then we can all agree the NZ coach is one big Epic Fail then.

I dont think you would find many Kiwi fans who pick chase ahead of Benji, Foran or Johnson.....so regardless if NZ lose to Engalnd and Chase scores the winning try, i still wouldnt care about him not being picked before the orginal three halves selected.

Benji is the best attacking stand off in the world, Foran is the best young halve coming through nrl* (*=Peter Stearling, Phil Gould and Andrew Johns comments), and Shaun Johnson has the potential to be the best seven ever for NZ.

A little gem of a quote from Rangi this morning:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...cking-at-wembley/story-e6frexnr-1226185137518

"I was a bit cut at the time but it doesn't faze me now. It's like playing for England, people can say what they want as long as my family and my real friends support me."It's happening everywhere, people representing different places.

"Aku Uate is playing for Australia. He was born in Fiji. It's no big deal. It's about wanting to test yourself against the best.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The pom on the radio this morning said the first thing they done when Rangi turned up for his first training run with the England squad was to rename him Roger instead of Rangi, a more English sounding name :lol::lol::lol:

roughyedspud

Coach
nowt wrong with the residency rules....in fact theres nowt wrong with any of the rules.....in forcing them is our problem not the rules

WireMan

Bench
we've ruined our language :lol:

:lol:

Just made it harder for for everyone else to understand.
Me and a mate were talking in London and none of the locals knew what the hell we were talking about. Its reet good turning even more northern when you travel south of Brum.

Don't see a problem either players playing for a country under residency rules or parents.

I do think that once you play for an international team then that should be your team. But i can see why an exception could be made to help the smaller nations.