What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakout Season/Surprise Packet 2021

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Kerr and Ford due to their natural development and hoping Merrin’s got one last solid contribution; would be bloody welcome! All three players momentum was thwarted last year but big year for all three for different reasons.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
I think Corey Norman will be a surprise packet in 2021 for us and Dufty will develop into a stronger fullback all round. Defence will be the main focus. I think Blacker in the forwards will have a breakout season.

Kylez3

Juniors
Breakout season: Clune and Ford

I also think Hunt and Norman will surprise everybody by sinking further than anybody thought possible (in the halves anyway).

Drakon

Juniors
I'm thinking Cody Ramsey for a breakout season. He's done well so far but isn't really known in the wider NRL community......yet!
I just have a feeling Norman could be the surprise packet. He's got a lot to play for......in more ways than one.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I have selected two backs and two forwards to have break out seasons in 2021:
In the backs I have Ramsey and Max Feagai.
In the forwards I have Kerr and Blacker.

I also predict that Saints supporters will be pleasantly surprised with the teams overall performance in 2021.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
the coach

He's already achieve more than McGregor by simply being able to string more than two words together to create a sentence when speaking to the media.

Everything from hereon in is a bonus!

In truth, we now have three 1st grade coaches working as a team, as opposed to having 21 assistants and a painting contractor spitting out clichés like there going out of fashion.

I know the process may have the odd hiccup moving forward but at least, l trust we are.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
He's already achieve more than McGregor by simply being able to string more than two words together to create a sentence when speaking to the media.

In truth, we now have three 1st grade coaches working as a team, as opposed to having 21 assistants and a painting contractor spitting out clichés like there going out of fashion.

I know the process may have the odd hiccup moving forward but at least, l trust we are.
Gold!

possm

Coach

Yes I agree with you completely and would only add that Soward will play a very important part in the improved performance of our halves; especially their kicking game. I also hope he adds field goals and long kicks in general play to Lomax's skill-set.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Don’t ever forgot the words spoken by that previous person who somehow acted as a coach but was a complete fraud.
You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
Have the morons who actually believed his shit wondered why he hasn’t been signed up by anyone.
Oh and how can I forget that O’Connor mate of his who said he is the man to take the dragons forward and he would be the next Wayne bennet.

redv13

Bench
Don’t ever forgot the words spoken by that previous person who somehow acted as a coach but was a complete fraud.
You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
Have the morons who actually believed his shit wondered why he hasn’t been signed up by anyone.
Oh and how can I forget that O’Connor mate of his who said he is the man to take the dragons forward and he would be the next Wayne bennet.
You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable. What coach on the planet ever speaks like that?? Such a moron and thank god he’s gone!!

Latest posts