What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brent Tates career maybe over

Spot On

Coach
Not at the time, no he didn't. Coaches and players aren't supposed to comment in the media about open judiciary cases. He was trying to alter the result and get Reynolds suspended.

Geez Tate was f**ken vocal after his NQLD team mate Tariq Sims drove Sean Fensom into the ground head first a few weeks back wasn't he?? Came out and condemned him. Made comment after comment about the dangerous nature of it didn't he???? Umm, f**kin no, he did not.

We all know how vocal he's become regarding dangerous throws/tackles and of course, shoulder charges. Last year he bleeted ad nauseum about Kade Snowden and the horrible shoulder charge on Ray Thompson. It was pushed and pushed through the media before Snowden faced the judiciary. This year he bleets about the Reynolds' tackle before he faced the judiciary.

Yet Tate was absolutely f**king silent after that horrible tackle by Sims????? Now, why would that be??????

Last edited:

Dazzat

First Grade
Geez Tate was f**ken vocal after his NQLD team mate Tariq Sims drove Sean Fensom into the ground head first a few weeks back wasn't he?? Came out and condemned him. Made comment after comment about the dangerous nature of it didn't he???? Umm, f**kin no, he did not.

We all know how vocal he's become regarding dangerous throws/tackles and of course, shoulder charges. Last year he bleeted ad nauseum about Kade Snowden and the horrible shoulder charge on Ray Thompson. It was pushed and pushed through the media before Snowden faced the judiciary. This year he bleets about the Reynolds' tackle before he faced the judiciary.

Yet Tate was absolutely f**king silent after that horrible tackle by Sims????? Now, why would that be??????

You obviously have no idea how the media works do you?

Here's a little insight to help you. The week after the first Origin, the media would have been hounding Tate, trying to get a comment about the hearing. And I mean hounding. And Tate made one statement about being terrified ... woo ... and all the NSW supporters gasp in horror that a Queensland player would say such a thing.

Here's what you don't understand. That comment was a result of the media hounding Tate, not visa versa.

When Tariq Sims tackles Shaun Fensom, the media don't ring Tate ... alright. They just don't. They don't even think about getting a comment from Tate.

Can you see this yet ... or are you still trying to get the safety pin in your dirty nappies.

Here's one for the ages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuoVoAsTw3k

Spot On

Coach
Lol. He doesn't have to speak to the media about it. He chose to. Poor Tatey being "hounded". f**king deadshit. He played the game when it suited him. Didn't make a noise about Sims' tackle. He also chose to stay silent on that one.

Pull your f**king head in (both of them).

Next.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Is it just me or is the grammar wrong in the title.

Shouldn't maybe be two words in this case?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Is it just me or is the grammar wrong in the title.

Shouldn't maybe be two words in this case?

The title should be 'Brent Tate's career may be over' or 'f**k off you big chinned merkin and shove your neck brace up your arse'.

Dazzat

First Grade
Lol. He doesn't have to speak to the media about it. He chose to. Poor Tatey being "hounded". f**king deadshit. He played the game when it suited him. Didn't make a noise about Sims' tackle. He also chose to stay silent on that one.

Pull your f**king head in (both of them).

Next.

As I said, you have no idea, and from your response it looks like that will continue.

Dazzat

First Grade

For you to dance on the grave of a player (figuratively speaking about his career) - who has played for Australia - tells me you have some serious, serious issues mate.

Canard

Immortal

Where is all this evidence of Tate carrying on ad nauseam about the Snowden incident?

Seems BS to suit your agenda.

How is any of that a big deal, worthy of wishing injury on someone??

Spot On

Coach
Where is all this evidence of Tate carrying on ad nauseam about the Snowden incident?

You're a broken record.

Agendas, narrative, conspiracies, Nazis. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spot On

Coach
For you to dance on the grave of a player (figuratively speaking about his career) - who has played for Australia - tells me you have some serious, serious issues mate.

Did I say I wished Tate the worst possible news re his injury???

Did I say Tate was a shit player???

Did I in anyway devalue Tate's playing career and achievements???

What are you on about? Did Tate make a song and dance about the Sims tackle on Fensom the same way he did about Reynold's and Snowden's cases before they went to the judiciary???? Yes or No Rupert?

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach

Who is wishing injury on someone???

some11

Referee
Grub of a player and seems like a prick of a human

Suck shit Brent

The merkin should of f**ked of years ago,, Happy we dont have to see the f**k wit again.

Sucked into him

Tate is a shit bloke

The title should be 'Brent Tate's career may be over' or 'f**k off you big chinned merkin and shove your neck brace up your arse'.

Shit player, shit merkin, good riddance.

There jokes then there's this.

Give yourselves a pat on the back :clap: