What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett kimmorley

fccasual

Juniors
apparentley he's signed for bradford bulls in super league for next two years according to a national (you've always got to believe) newspaper over here in the uk.

any truth in above rumour

warren

Juniors
Coolum said:
Lets hope its the truth.... He was ordinary again tonight... thank f*ck for Adam Dykes.!
I didnt think he played too badly, well not compared to his recent perfomrances. I would say this is on of kimmorleys better performances recently. I mean 4 try assists, thats not too bad is it?

Mako

Juniors
yeah I thought he was much improved on recent performances. Kicking was better ( not yet great) and confidence seemed up.

Some nice passes and no inside stuff. Still a fair ways to go but lots better.

Inferno

Coach
thats the great thing really, 40 - 16 and we still have a long way to go to be at our best :D

warren

Juniors
lets not forget melbourne were without Scott Hill from very early on. yes the win is great, though melbourne werent exactly at full strength.