What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett morris injured

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Got injured tonight. Hurt his ankle, hope its not bad because he has been great this year but it didnt look good.

Post any info about how long he is going to be out for.

thommo4pm

Coach
Wasn't his ankle, they were looking around the knee area.
I don't think it's overly serious, he walked off from the field, with a limp I know, but if it was major he wouldn't have walked off.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Tell you what was serious, when he fluffed his lines in the 2nd half. That don't happen to Moz......usually.

Yep, hope the lad is ok.

Big Norm

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Trainer was clutching his knee.

He was helped off and walking, fingers crossed.

Last minute. Frustrating wait ahead.

TheRev

Coach
Cant believe he dropped a ball on his chest with the line open... really dud origin series for BMoz.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I was at the game and saw it happen, it looked like his knee! F@ck I'm pissed about it! I hope he is ok but it looked to me like a 4-6 week injury, like what happened to Scott! :( f**k Origin it's a waste of time move it to the end of the season or make it stand alone, cause it makes a mockery of the comp as it currently stands!

MightyRedV04

Juniors
I was at the game and saw it happen, it looked like his knee! F@ck I'm pissed about it! I hope he is ok but it looked to me like a 4-6 week injury, like what happened to Scott! :( f**k Origin it's a waste of time move it to the end of the season or make it stand alone, cause it makes a mockery of the comp as it currently stands!

Well it looks like Fai Fai might gets some more game time now

Divine

Bench
source sam? At least we'll see Loa in action again. Glass half full I know but it still tastes like cat's piss.

Last edited:

watatank

Coach
It'll be very interesting to see who is next in line for a wing spot now. I think this might be a good opportunity to ease Gasnier in off the wing tbh

Red V Ultras

Juniors
State of origin is so over rated and may cost us Brett Morris for a few weeks. It should be stand alone game at the end of the year but hey no it makes too much money for TV deals sponsors. Ask Andy Raymond from fox sports he nearly got ripped apart from Wayne Bennett asking his thoughts on sh*t of origin. Hope Brett is ok and a nervous wait ahead.

thommo4pm

Coach
We need Cooper back for the next match then.

Fingers crossed he'll be right to go.

I'm amazed at the injury toll we've had this year yet we are sitting in 1st place.

Just imagine what we could do with a fully fit top 17.

Latest posts