What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

GB!

Juniors
'Don't Worry About A Thing,
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right.
Singin': 'Don't Worry About A Thing,
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right!'

Rise Up This Mornin',
Smiled With The Risin' Sun,
Three Little Birds
Pitch By My Doorstep
Singin' Sweet Songs
Of Melodies Pure And True,
Sayin', ('This Is My Message To You-Ou-Ou:')

Singin': 'Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing,
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right.'
Singin': 'Don't Worry (Don't Worry) 'Bout A Thing,
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right!'

Rise Up This Mornin',
Smiled With The Risin' Sun,
Three Little Birds
Pitch By My Doorstep
Singin' Sweet Songs
Of Melodies Pure And True,
Sayin', 'This Is My Message To You-Ou-Ou:'

Singin': 'Don't Worry About A Thing, Worry About A Thing, Oh!
Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right. Don't Worry!'
Singin': 'Don't Worry About A Thing' - I Won't Worry!
''Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right.'

'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right' - I Won't Worry!
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right.'
Singin': 'Don't Worry About A Thing, Oh No!
'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right!

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
Brett Stewart had his sexual assault case heard in court commencing nine thirty this morning. This isn't a discussion of what occurred, but rather a discussion on the outcomes of today.

I'm eagerly awaiting any word from this matter and wanted to generate some discussion about it as I feel it's a pressing matter and one which should be discussed.

Obviously having not been there and a one-eyed Manly fan I am hoping Brett to be found not guilty (Only if he did not commit said act). If anyone here has any knowledge of what went on today please feel free to input. I have a feeling the matter will be adjourned, which is not a good thing for anyone involved.

If that is the case and it is adjourned, Manly had better not pin their expectations on Brett to get them out of this form slump as he will still have all of these things racking his brain.

So in conclusion, if anyone has any information or opinions on the matter please post, but only in a constructive manner.

Thanks guys.

Didgi

Manly officials said he would play this weekend only if he gave 200% commitment at training and he was in an appropriate state of mind, sorry no link.

LOL at thread started by 'TouchMyHapy' :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2GB reporting he's pleaded not guilty in Manly Local Court. They're reporting he had been provided protection by court sheriffs.

gong_eagle

First Grade
report I heard from Hadley that he pleaded not guilty for sexual intercourse without consent, which is odd as no dna was detected one either party , (condom perhaps ?)

clipser

Juniors
Magistrate Margaret Quinn adjourned the matter to May 26 at Downing Centre Local Court.
She also extended the AVO for three months to July 7.
The NRL, which had to modify its advertising campaign at a cost of $1 million, fined Manly $100,000 over its boozy season opening and suspended Stewart for four games for drunken behaviour.
Stewart returns to the team this weekend to play against the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/stewart-to-plead-not-guilty/2009/04/07/1238869947853.html

Butters

Bench
Magistrate Margaret Quinn adjourned the matter to May 26 at Downing Centre Local Court.
She also extended the AVO for three months to July 7.
The NRL, which had to modify its advertising campaign at a cost of $1 million, fined Manly $100,000 over its boozy season opening and suspended Stewart for four games for drunken behaviour.
Stewart returns to the team this weekend to play against the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval.

It cost them a million just to edit it so no footage of him was in the ad? :lol:

Latest posts