What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Carney Leaves Gold Coast Titans

brendothejet

First Grade
Citing personal reasons international representive Brian Carney has left the Gold Coast Titans just 24 hours after joining his new team.

In a double whammy for the new NRL side Matt Rogers has rolled his ankle at training making it three losses in three days for the new club.

more to follow!

Lowdown

Juniors
If this is true.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sucks to be you Titans...sucks to be you.

No Turner, No Carney and one sprained ankle in 24 hours. Must be some type of record.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you've got to excuse Melbourne supporters for laughing, they haven't done so for 4 months.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well this will be good for the NRL forum

I'm sick of reading about Turner

The Colonel

Immortal
Carney has been training with his former Wigan teammates in England following the Tri Nations series and says he feels refreshed and ready for the upcoming NRL trials.
And he's excited about joining a youthful squad in a new franchise and being "part of something special".
"Even though it's a new club starting up and it's going to have some teething problems ... the coaching staff have got a team they wanted to put together," Carney noted.
"There's nobody here they've inherited. Everyone's been hand-picked and I guess that's a compliment to the players."
© 2007 AAP

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/UK-...709661462.html

From above to walking out in less than 24 hours........ the mind boggles.

Goldthorpe

Bench
There is the hat trick!!

1. Steve Turner released to play for the Melbourne Storm
2. Matt Rogers rolls his ankle in his first Titans training session
3. Brian Carney retires citing personal reasons (wouldn’t surprise me if he goes back to the Newcastle Knights) "I just want to get in the side (Gold Coast Titans), to be honest," Carney said.

Lowdown

Juniors
ROFL-ROFL-ROFL-ROFL

PS - not laughing at Carney - I wish him all the best!

Perhaps he might sign with the Storm....ROFL-ROFL-ROFL-ROFL!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: