What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Tim Smith

If He Was Available Would You Take Him Back?

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters

Hames

Juniors
When Tim was here he was hot and cold. He is a very good footballer on his day, however, i dont think this club needs to go back over old roads.

We have a great half in the making in young Mortimer, he just needs time. Tim Smith is not the answer.

What we need is a couple of big boppas that will take it up all day and play at least 60 minutes. Daniel will get it right and i am 100% sure he has a few people onhis radar that he would like to see at the club.

Once 3P win the election, i think we might see a bit more stability in the club which is vital to attract other players. At the moment, to be honest we are not the biggest draw card for an up and coming footballer (or his manager) to come too.

Rome wasnt built in a day and neither will our 2010 premiership winning team. Stability is what we need, and Daniel Anderson will sort the men from the boys this year.

spiderdan

Bench
the telegraph ruined his career, i hope they can bring it back from the dead
tim smith ruined his own career. even though he has his share of problems he keeps doing dumb things off the field. i bet i am not the only (former) supporter of his that is disappointed with the way he has conducted himself since leaving parra.

Fee

Juniors
I have nothing against Tim, I just think that the fishbowl that is the Parramatta Eels is not good for somebody with his issues, I think it would be bad for him and end up being bad for the team. Tim is not the answer.

bartman

Immortal
Price and Chidiac are hardley 'half of 3P' either
To people "not in the know", they actually are half of 3P... two of the four elected FC Directors.

Not everyone would be in a position to know (or have read the articles saying) there is a room full of not all publically named people behind closed doors advising the named candidates.

I think it is crazy that 3P candidates/Directors are being quoted publically about what they would and wouldn't do in terms of recruitment. The only quote they shoukd have on matters like this is "we are 100% behind the current coach".

parra pete

Referee
To people "not in the know", they actually are half of 3P... two of the four elected FC Directors.

Not everyone would be in a position to know (or have read the articles saying) there is a room full of not all publically named people behind closed doors advising the named candidates.

I think it is crazy that 3P candidates/Directors are being quoted publically about what they would and wouldn't do in terms of recruitment. The only quote they shoukd have on matters like this is "we are 100% behind the current coach".

They probably are..with the same knife they have for the CEO.

bartman

Immortal
They probably are..with the same knife they have for the CEO.
No, I think that agenda is well and truly out in the open these days :lol:, after having originally been kept a bit in the bag with some denials until after things changed once they got some guys onto the FC Board.

get off his cockkk ya dreggin merkin
As for Tim, at present he is a reserve grade Super League player, and a far cry from his NRL best of 2005. I wish him well in his recovery and future career.

Latest posts