What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Tim Smith

If He Was Available Would You Take Him Back?

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters

Binga

Juniors
whats is it with some of you people and tim smith??? when he left he was playing like rubbish, but is playing a lot worse now. plus do you guys honestly think he'd be able to surive playing under Anderson. he'd probably walk out after 1 week.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
whats is it with some of you people and tim smith??? when he left he was playing like rubbish, but is playing a lot worse now. plus do you guys honestly think he'd be able to surive playing under Anderson. he'd probably walk out after 1 week.

anderson is just what he needs
if he walks out so be it, at least we wont die wondering

ROGUE

Juniors
Are you Tim Smith masturbaters insane ? He cannot even make it in the UK. He is playing reserve grade and is still playing sh*t. He still drinks and does stupid sh*t like flashing himself in a public gym. FFS!!!!!!!
Mate you are a classic. :D

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Are you Tim Smith masturbaters insane ? He cannot even make it in the UK. He is playing reserve grade and is still playing sh*t. He still drinks and does stupid sh*t like flashing himself in a public gym. FFS!!!!!!!

this is the best call I have heard all week....... Tim Smith is playing reserve grade in England...... so why on earth would we want him back at in another seven jersey?

ianlovesparra

Juniors
this is the best call I have heard all week....... Tim Smith is playing reserve grade in England...... so why on earth would we want him back at in another seven jersey?

cos it seems the halfback playing reserve grade for parra can get it so easily why cant tim?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Tim Smith needs to put some decent form in England, and more importantly needs to show Parra he really wants to come back (and in the process not play mind games like Lyon did)

I think it would be pretty pathetic if Parrmatta starts chasing him, considering his fall from grace and the chances we gave him to overcome that. Didnt he choose to leave?.

Bringing him back as some sort of saviour cause some fans "assume" it will fix things based on outdated form wont achieve anything except give the kid more anguish and pressure he obviously cant deal with. Is that what we all want?

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I think Tim Smith needs to put some decent form in England, and more importantly needs to show Parra he really wants to come back (and in the process not play mind games like Lyon did)

I think it would be pretty pathetic if Parrmatta starts chasing him, considering his fall from grace and the chances we gave him to overcome that. Didnt he choose to leave?.

Bringing him back as some sort of saviour cause some fans "assume" it will fix things based on outdated form wont achieve anything except give the kid more anguish and pressure he obviously cant deal with. Is that what we all want?

Its quite obvious he doesn't want to be in england playing 5 8. We could snare him for well uner 100k and still have money for some quality forwards.

Redback71

First Grade
he cant even crack first grade in England, but I would still like to see the 2005 tim smith back.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Robson doesn't have too bad of a kicking game. His kicks for tautai were ok, Tautai could have scored if he wasn't trying to bat it to f**k knows who.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tim played 3 season-I believe he led try assists in first year-2nd year was out most of and was still up there and in his last full season he was 2nd to thurston
So he couldnt run the ball-Could kick and pass thou-What your saying is rather someone who cant kick cant run and cant pass?
C'mon the guys was out best halfback since sterlo.....I prob wouldnt want him back cause of his discipline but to say he cant play ! ! !

lingard

Coach
well you enjoy the woeful attack that hasnt existed since 2007

I enjoy the fact that our half-back ( Jeff Robson currently) can tackle and can run, and isn`t flashing his c**k or wandering around legless in the early hours of the morning. Yeah, I enjoy that!

Latest posts