What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on...

broncoman

Juniors
Broncos will be looking for revenge after the debarcle at Olympic Park earlier this year, should be a great game i reckon...

Pretty even across the park... you guys are stronger up front, but our boys have been holding their own the last few weeks, especially last week against the big dogs pack, so that could counter them out. Ball control will determine this one I reckon

broncoman

Juniors
Matt King will be a big loss, i presume Inglis will come into tat spot and hes going to need to defend really well to stop Hodges...

broncoman

Juniors
steaming stormer said:
Looks like King will play. The doc got his finger in at the hospital before they operated so he should be ok
i thought they said on the footy show this morning that he would be out for a month...

Ghoulies

Bench
That was when they thought he needed surgery, but I just heard on the radio that they've popped his finger back in, so he'll be alright for the weekend.

broncoman

Juniors
yeh i just saw on the news he should be right, either way he will need to be on his game given the form Hodges has been in...

Yeah looking forward to those clashes. Also Hunt vs Slater who play different attacking roles.

I'd say the Broncos should win this one, simply because Melbourne are known for their inconsistency and also to struggle away from home. I think this week they are due for their inconsistent week...

Earl

Coach
He's a 50/50 chance. Greg Inglis will slot in anyway. We don't lose much there.

The big decision is whether or not Cameron Smith will play. He makes a big difference to Melbourne IMO.

Jordan

Juniors
I can't wait for this game.. The Broncos are going to be fired up. The Storm will be expecting that though, so they'll turn up to play as well. I'm hoping the Broncos will come away with it in the end, but you never know... I don't think there is going to be a 50 point blowout score like last time though.

Earl

Coach
How I think Melbourne will line up.

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer
3. Steve Bell
4. Matt King/Greg Inglis
5. Jake Webster
6. Cooper Cronk
7. Matt Orford
8. Robbie Kearns
9. Cameron Smith/Nathan Friend
10. Ian Donnelly
11. David Kidwell
12. Ryan Hoffman/Glen Turner
13. Dallas Johnson

14. Dennis Scott
15. Glen Turner/Ryan Hoffman
16. Jamie Feeney
17. Brett White

At this stage Matt King (finger), Cameron Smith (ribs) & Glen Turner (wrist) are all in doubt. If all three play melboure will be at full strength bar Scott Hill.

renouf

Juniors
Melbourne will struggle in attack without Hill out there.. you guys tore us apart last year in the finals (not to mention earlier in the year) .. unless he plays I can't see anything other then a Brisbane victory.

lotti

Bench
Brisbane fans bring it on I'll be at suncorp watching the Storm beat the Broncos yet again. Brisbane prepare to meet the Bye curse ok it's at Suncorp but you can be beaten there.

lotti

Bench
Melbourne by 10 I do want a closer game than last time 4 points come on Brisbane score more than that I want an interesting game, I want to yell and scream at my team to score a try so we're back infront.

Ghoulies

Bench
Ok.... :|

I won't underestimate a Craig Bellamy coached side, but if our forwards can dominate and our backs feel like tackling, we shouldn't have much trouble.

lotti

Bench
yeah but the last 2 times Melbourne have played Brisbane they've beaten them. This year well you know that scoreline, last year on the 3rd 9/11 anniversary Melbourne beat Brisbane 31-14 at Suncorp I think it says Bris but so does the previous game.

camsmith

Juniors
gregstar said:
broncos by 30 at least

Gregstar I swear you support whoever is playing Melbourne more than you support your own team.. or is that just me.

This should be an awesome game, we really need to show the comp that we can beat the good teams... and beat them away. We did that against the Dogs but ofcourse the usual injury excuse was used, so we need to win this game to earn some respect.

Latest posts