What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring On The Rooster Scum

jesus christ your a cranky bastard Dave. Sing when your winning, then turn into a poor sport once you lose.

Good on ya pal.

Dave Q

Coach
Mixmasterreece said:
jesus christ your a cranky bastard Dave. Sing when your winning, then turn into a poor sport once you lose.

Good on ya pal.

All in a good day's work here at LU!

They started it anyway.

Theres never a mod around when you need one, so sometimes the lads here, we have to patrol the forum and we lack discipline because we arent trained mods.

For mine Frog should have gone on with it and stomped on Anasta's head but they may have cut his career short.

Now I am thinking Jaiman Lowe will be back.

The Peach for Heggarty, Tal's up onto the wing.

Iremember1966

Juniors
It might be an idea if our mate Dave Q took some time to read the guidelines Russel Crowe has written out for supporters on the Official Souths website.

The primitive nature of Dave's contribution is sadly typical of the ejaculating from much of the South Sydney faithful. Mate, we still have to live with each other after the game is over. You should tone it down. It would probably be good for your mental health and would also be a wonderful contribution to civic life.

In short, you are taking it all a bit seriously. Advocating the bashing of people is not very smart. Are you?

Satsok

Juniors
last night we were a mix of being completely unstructured and unlucky.. well done to the roosters though, their desperation in defence was the difference..

also, i told you all hegarty was f**ked, and he let in what 3 tries down his wing because he cant differenciate between a winger and a centre, seriously, when is that guys contract up, i cannot stand him..

all i can say guys and girls, is that if we put up a performance like that next week, we will get belted 50-0, i was completely disgusted in the effort last night and contemplated leaving early, but im glad i didnt.. otherwise i wouldnt have seen braith get smacked in the mouth.. that eases my pain somewhat..

but did any of you notice braith last night, how when confronted with jeremy smith, the smallest bloke on the field bar joe williams, he waited til there was 10 people infront of him, so there was no chance he could get smacked again before he let a punch go?

on lighter note, as i was driving into p1 i saw the peach out the front talking on his mobile, i politely stopped and gave him a hello and offered him my jersey to get hegarty off the field, he gave me a laugh and a wave and i was on my way :)

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Why would Anasta be scared all smith did was try to slap him, if you could even call it that. Anasta was trying to keep his cool you could tell he was losing it.

I thought he was going to take on the ref after he got punched. Though i have to say he did DAMM well to not fall after getting punched.

FirstHitup

Anasta like Fittler is the size of a forward who is a cat who runs in the backs. He tried to manhandle frog and got a little smack for it. Cries about it to the media. Frog was right there Snoz head why didn't you start swinging?

Fittler and Anasta are a bunch of wife chasers at best. The swingers should concentrate on getting their side to the semi-finals instead of trying to tell the NRL and referee what to do.

I hope Frog see's Fittler out on the town so he can put his big mouth in his place.

I stood and applauded Frog and I'll be standing and reminding Anasta the big girl next time we play them.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Im not going to have a go at Fitler for what he said as he was defending his team and players and i would expect JT to do the same.

But why didnt the roosters run in after Dave "king" hit him but then everyone rushed in when Jezza threw a few left hands whilst holding the ball in the right at him??

Dave Q

Coach
FirstHitup said:
Anasta like Fittler is the size of a forward who is a cat who runs in the backs. He tried to manhandle frog and got a little smack for it. Cries about it to the media. Frog was right there Snoz head why didn't you start swinging?

Fittler and Anasta are a bunch of wife chasers at best. The swingers should concentrate on getting their side to the semi-finals instead of trying to tell the NRL and referee what to do.

I hope Frog see's Fittler out on the town so he can put his big mouth in his place.

I stood and applauded Frog and I'll be standing and reminding Anasta the big girl next time we play them.

So did I.

I was close to the incident and we all saw the replay.

Anasta got Frog around the neck, put pressure on it and and he held on too long. It was an illegal and dangerous tackle and accordingly Frog responded entirely appropriately.

Rugby League is not a game of tiddly winks, if you push your luck with some unsporting play, its likely you are going to pay the price.

Thus Lowie also delivered some rough justice unto Delaney.

Anasta clearly tried a further high shot on Smith and Smith rightfully retaliated. He just didnt want to let the ball go ( which is understandable).

A lot of people in the media today have totally missed the above points.

Anasta's behaviour was a disgrace and brought the game into disrepute.

I would have liked to have seen Anasta leave the game ina fugging strecther.

Whatever he does off the feild, I couldnt give a fug about.

And I am not your mate Mr Iremember. When did I advocate bashing anyone? You are a lying cad, a 3 LU post lying cad to boot.

Rugby League is a tough sport, if you dont like it, go and watch rugby union.

The Roosters didnt run in to help because they are gutless scum.

Iremember1966

Juniors
Yeah, Law of the Jungle.Thick as a plank. That is what I experienced when I went to the first game of the year involving Souths. It wasn't the whole crowd just too much of it to be healthy for anyone. As Polites said, it seems to matter more to you people (Souths and Crowe) than it does to others. Living your lives through other people is a dead-end.

There are not your rules and my rules. We live together in a society and it is a good idea not to be too primitive about it, Dave. A good Bex and a lie down. It should be better soon.

Dave Q

Coach
Satsok said:
last night we were a mix of being completely unstructured and unlucky.. well done to the roosters though, their desperation in defence was the difference..

also, i told you all hegarty was f**ked, and he let in what 3 tries down his wing because he cant differenciate between a winger and a centre, seriously, when is that guys contract up, i cannot stand him..

all i can say guys and girls, is that if we put up a performance like that next week, we will get belted 50-0, i was completely disgusted in the effort last night and contemplated leaving early, but im glad i didnt.. otherwise i wouldnt have seen braith get smacked in the mouth.. that eases my pain somewhat..

but did any of you notice braith last night, how when confronted with jeremy smith, the smallest bloke on the field bar joe williams, he waited til there was 10 people infront of him, so there was no chance he could get smacked again before he let a punch go?

on lighter note, as i was driving into p1 i saw the peach out the front talking on his mobile, i politely stopped and gave him a hello and offered him my jersey to get hegarty off the field, he gave me a laugh and a wave and i was on my way :)

Thats a great story of the night.

As I said, Shannon is just misunderstood and unlucky.

But I doubt he'll get the chance to make amends next week.

Dave Q

Coach
Iremember1966 said:
Yeah, Law of the Jungle.Thick as a plank. That is what I experienced when I went to the first game of the year involving Souths. It wasn't the whole crowd just too much of it to be healthy for anyone. As Polites said, it seems to matter more to you people (Souths and Crowe) than it does to others. Living your lives through other people is a dead-end.

There are not your rules and my rules. We live together in a society and it is a good idea not to be too primitive about it, Dave. A good Bex and a lie down. It should be better soon.

Your a lying tool, a pretentious ponce ( "cad"), so just fug orf.

Listen buddy, get your plank and give yourself ten hard whacks to the head.

Go and have a dance with Joey Johns, ask him for a bex ...for yourself.

With a brain like yours, youre better off stoned on a full-time basis.

It might make your glib mutterances tolerable or understandable.. from their current state of mental disrepair.

FirstHitup

In the end the Roosters won the last regular season game while we'll be playing in the semi-finals at least with a chance to advance. Roosters 10th.. South Sydney 7th. The Roosters beat us as it was their grand final and our boys unfortunately put in a terrible one and they still only won by an average margin. It wasn't a shock. We all half expected it when the Tigers bundled out. I wish all our boys ran in and flogged half of them.. JT is wrong in holding these boys passion back. Rugby League is a game of intimidation.

punton

Juniors
Iremember1966 said:
It might be an idea if our mate Dave Q took some time to read the guidelines Russel Crowe has written out for supporters on the Official Souths website.

The primitive nature of Dave's contribution is sadly typical of the ejaculating from much of the South Sydney faithful. Mate, we still have to live with each other after the game is over. You should tone it down. It would probably be good for your mental health and would also be a wonderful contribution to civic life.

In short, you are taking it all a bit seriously. Advocating the bashing of people is not very smart. Are you?

Dave is playing the game Mr. decimal currency - it's called having fun mate.

So.......why don't YOU f**k orf back up the tree from where you came.

Shouldn't you be filming people or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

punton

Juniors
Iremember1966 said:

You actually went to a game? :shock:

I'll bet you hid. ;-)

FirstHitup said:
In the end the Roosters won the last regular season game while we'll be playing in the semi-finals at least with a chance to advance. Roosters 10th.. South Sydney 7th. The Roosters beat us as it was their grand final and our boys unfortunately put in a terrible one and they still only won by an average margin. It wasn't a shock. We all half expected it when the Tigers bundled out. I wish all our boys ran in and flogged half of them.. JT is wrong in holding these boys passion back. Rugby League is a game of intimidation.

it's embarrassing souths are in the finals - the Roosters only played for 1/3 or less of the season and only just missed out- next year no one will take souths softly - spooners in 2008 souths will be

FirstHitup

marshall stalin said:
it's embarrassing souths are in the finals - the Roosters only played for 1/3 or less of the season and only just missed out- next year no one will take souths softly - spooners in 2008 souths will be

You boys just lost your two best players in Wing and Monaghan. You signed O'Meley who is either suspended or injured. Mini has a back so bad he will be lucky to play a few games next year and will be the smallest winger in the world.

Fittler will be rooting his players wives first chance he gets. Anasta might get caught by the Tax Office for cashing rate payers cheques again.. your side is the embarassment.

Wooden Spoon won't be at the red and green for a long time buddy. Like us suffering fans you'll have to get used to that especially with your dud side rounding out the bottom 6 teams again.

Go back to your sewer turd.. we are still playing. :lol: :lol:

FirstHitup said:
You boys just lost your two best players in Wing and Monaghan. You signed O'Meley who is either suspended or injured. Mini has a back so bad he will be lucky to play a few games next year and will be the smallest winger in the world.

Fittler will be rooting his players wives first chance he gets. Anasta might get caught by the Tax Office for cashing rate payers cheques again.. your side is the embarassment.

Wooden Spoon won't be at the red and green for a long time buddy. Like us suffering fans you'll have to get used to that especially with your dud side rounding out the bottom 6 teams again.

Go back to your sewer turd.. we are still playing. :lol: :lol:

yes playing with yourselve's a favourite souths supporters past time i understand - the bandwagon will lose a wheel this week and next year there will be another bandwagon for souths"fans" to jump on.

any way who cares the final series again is a dud one which i won;t be watching- i would rather watch kazan arrows v moscow locomotive or georgia in the rwc.

get rid of gallop

Ziggy the God

First Grade
marshall stalin said:
yes playing with yourselve's a favourite souths supporters past time i understand - the bandwagon will lose a wheel this week and next year there will be another bandwagon for souths"fans" to jump on.

any way who cares the final series again is a dud one which i won;t be watching- i would rather watch kazan arrows v moscow locomotive or georgia in the rwc.

get rid of gallop

You always sound like a AFL supporter.

Since Rooster and Swans supporters are interchangeable, that is not a surprise.

Latest posts