What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

DJShaksta

First Grade
rightful owners?? Nar mate you can have North of Tom Uglies and South of timbuckfarkentoo, now piiiisss off back to your hole.

Fuddy

Juniors
Haven't the Sheilas got anything else to do tonight - Quigs will you eloquently ask them to depart and head back to the Carlton cricket pitch

Must be quiet in the stains forum. All the gay Jamie Soward fans have come in here to troll for some attention. Sorry, try the Rorters forum, they are closer to the wall.

Fuddy

Juniors
Must be quiet in the stains forum. All the gay Jamie Soward fans have come in here to troll for some attention. Sorry, try the Rorters forum, they are closer to the wall.

Thanks you Millers - there are about 4 brain cells sharing the same computer - there mums have told them it's past there bed time but they refuse to listen.

Mum's going to get angry boys

11Straight

Juniors
lol. f**k off troll boy!

Is eleven straight the number of strokes it takes for you reach climax over Jamie Soward taking a shot at goal?
LOL that's the amount of strokes it took the whole sharks forum to blow their load when the sharks passed the ball more than twice in a set of six.

Attacking dynamos.:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
I am really surprised that 11 straight toes showed his head in here again after the pissling he took last time.

Its documented in here somewhere his meek capitulation. But alas it was a shallow victory for us. We have had bigger fish to fry.

But when you come to think about it, you'd have to be a complete and utter farkwit to come back in here after being publicly humiliated like that. But hey, we are talking 11 straight here, and when it comes to farkwits....... well I rest my case.

I will just let his reply do the talking. Can he maintain the high level of idiocy that he performed in previous trolling visit ... the answer will be here soon

It's all yours 11 straight. Hit it !!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
AJ_82:
... I guess you have to praise yourself about something noone else gives a turd about

Wrong again.
Doh!

Truth is you blokes turned up every year.
Just couldn't win the damn thing.
Or even make the Final.

We did.
We won it.
Got the trophy to prove it.

You can dis it all you like.
Truth is though, your mob gave it their very best.
Just came up short year after year.

Well one half did anyway.
The Illawarra half did very well one year.

Not as good as us though.
We won it.

But you know that.
You would've seen the pictures of us holding up the trophy.

Nice big one.
Shiny too.

The Amco Cup.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Sharks Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Booooooooooooooooring football!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Enjoy ur spoons boys

Seven exciting post hey dribbler.

Don't set the world on fire too early.

It's okay, Ive heard from a reliable source that Aggro will be back on on the afternoon free to air. Give you something to do after school.

Just remember if you want to run with the big dogs you have to leave the back verandah.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

11Straight

Juniors
I am really surprised that 11 straight toes showed his head in here again after the pissling he took last time.

Its documented in here somewhere his meek capitulation. But alas it was a shallow victory for us. We have had bigger fish to fry.

But when you come to think about it, you'd have to be a complete and utter farkwit to come back in here after being publicly humiliated like that. But hey, we are talking 11 straight here, and when it comes to farkwits....... well I rest my case.

I will just let his reply do the talking. Can he maintain the high level of idiocy that he performed in previous trolling visit ... the answer will be here soon

It's all yours 11 straight. Hit it !!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Hey old man while ever you snorkies are at the arse end of the ladder just know i'll be there to put my size 12 boot in.

Publicly humiliated?:lol::lol: I don't think so.Now go feed your chooks.

Inferno

Coach
stop feeding the motherf**king trolls.

Am I the only one sicking of reading their dribble in our forum?

Last is depressing, but I have confidence we will lift next week, ambush the cows and beat the sh*t out of them.

Anyone know the last time we were coming last?

Quigs

Immortal
p-lemmings.jpg

Send in the Clowns,
There ought to be clowns.....

Well ..... maybe they're here

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Your size 12's are pretty lame young fella. Stick to the school bullying, I assume you have a better talent at that than failing terribly at trying to upset this forum.

You are an embarrassment to the decent Stain trolls with real talent.

Hey it's near on 9:30pm must be near your bed time now eleven

Quigs

Immortal
stop feeding the motherf**king trolls.

Am I the only one sicking of reading their dribble in our forum?

Last is depressing, but I have confidence we will lift next week, ambush the cows and beat the sh*t out of them.

Anyone know the last time we were coming last?

Seeing the highlights on tonights news I think our new recruit JT might be reported for a stray forearm... is it been officially placed on report yet?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

joinging youse is not sumfin I is into sweety.

Sorry for others, without the stain forum english.....

Joining you is not something I am into farkwit

11Straight

Juniors
Your size 12's are pretty lame young fella. Stick to the school bullying, I assume you have a better talent at that than failing terribly at trying to upset this forum.

You are an embarrassment to the decent Stain trolls with real talent.

Hey it's near on 9:30pm must be near your bed time now eleven
:lol: Trolling is a talent??I don't think so.

I don't need to upset this forum your team is doing a bang up job in that department.;-)

Latest posts