What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Quigs

Immortal
I have already got the right guy very soon to be fiance for last 4 years and I guess Ill just ask him tonight, he will probably laugh I guess, its prob not nice.

Four bloody years and he hasn't got you biting the pillow yet.

Crikey.

Trade him in and get a sports model.

Arrhhhhhh the pennies dropped. Did you happen to meet this bloke on the hill at Homebush, Wollongong, or Oki Doakey Jubilee Carlton Kograaah Council Ground Oval ?

That might explain why he is a bit slow on the old uptake.

Has he displayed his feminine side a lot since you became his future partner in life.?

Have you ever questioned him about his feminine side, ask him if he has bitten into any tonteen.

You haven't got a little bit of queensland in you have you TTP?.

Arrhhhhhh well, want my advice, get a proppery before lifes adventure highway turns into a Queen Victoria Road.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ribs

Bench
Geez those riots are a sore point arent they!

Gold.

You're a tough one too carch, you really are. Forum hero of the highest order.

Remember the riots in Paris France, France was recently voted one of the best tourist destinations in the World...So do people consider the French as Racist????? Tourist don't think so.

Paris, London, Rome........... Cronulla? You guys are a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Staff member
It was long ago...seems like a dream....the day i sucked the air...out of a bottle of whipped cream...and i got real high....and things got real slow....

Since 73

First Grade
Ribs:
Do you guys honestly think that the Shire will be a holiday destination for tourists following the the Australia Day riots?

Tell you what was a riot.

Mundine dropping the ball and sending you guys packing in the GF.

Laugh?

FMD - near shat.

The Dodger

First Grade
lol

some of you trolls are deadset idiots.

but what i find even funnier, is the biggest idiot of them all, reefy.

and for someone that doesn't even live there, you sure think you know everything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol

It is just a forum.

Anyone who would like to get physical off posts on a forum....................go to far.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I think what makes it worse for poor old reefy is that the so called 'Mediterranean Descendants' are the 'majority' of the ones who live in the 60 square houses with pools and 4-5 cars in the Shire and the sh*t areas of the shire are another story.

My oppinion and experience only.

Ribs

Bench
Thankfully, most people know that Cronulla is a long way away from Sydney so they dont tar us all with the same brush.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes ribs most tourists make a bee line to Marrickville and Hurstville and go for a swim at Revesby Beach.

Eion

First Grade
I think what makes it worse for poor old reefy is that the so called 'Mediterranean Descendants' are the 'majority' of the ones who live in the 60 square houses with pools and 4-5 cars in the Shire and the sh*t areas of the shire are another story.

My oppinion and experience only.
That's good because for a moment i thought you actually knew what the hell you were talking about.

The Dodger

First Grade
Hey dodger, what do you reckon Reefy looks like?

angry, i couldn't give a turd what the farkwit looks like.
hasn't been a problem for me before.

and im not getting physical nor do i need to act tough on an internet forum, i only hope to see that day, thats all.

do you find his racist comments a bit over the top?
or do you have no issue with it?

SaintTPP

First Grade
Yeh, its just with my experience having lived here for 21 years haha but i wouldn't know anything....

Latest posts