What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

The Dodger

First Grade
dude, ive known it for a while now.
its a shame to have a redneck like him supporting the team i love...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
angry, i couldn't give a turd what the farkwit looks like.
hasn't been a problem for me before.

and im not getting physical nor do i need to act tough on an internet forum, i only hope to see that day, thats all.
See the day when you meet reefy?

Not real clear.

FTR I reckon he would be skinny, bald, acne scared and uglier than ribs, which is pretty damn fugly.

do you find his racist comments a bit over the top?
of course, would not be reefy posting if it was not designed to provoke complete outrage.
or do you have no issue with it?
When I have issue with reefy I take it up with him.

SaintTPP, surely you must now realise that to a Sharks supporter losing is a badge of honour that we carry proudly.

We do not give a flying feck at a rolling donut if we lose, we just live safe in the knowledge that at leat our club is still standing alone and under it's original regional banner of the Shire. We do not need Dapto's etc to bolster our strength we have enough losers anyway and we are proud of that fact.

Now why don't you do us all a favour and crawl back under the rock from which you emerged.

Eion

First Grade
Yeh, its just with my experience having lived here for 21 years haha but i wouldn't know anything....
I've got another 10 years that you tpp and having lived in 4 suburbs within the shire I wholeheartedly disagree with your 'majority' statement - I'll check out the next census stats. Having said that it's my experience there are d!ckheads and good people in all walks of life.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Well i shall leave you boys to play and have fun with eachother while your team continues to lose.

Dodger, yes it is ashame and ashame I live amongst it!!! I look aussie, even though my parents are both born overseas. So I get treated good but gotta feel for the girls who dont have blonde hair walking around miranda.

GO DRAGONSSSSS woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ill see you all at the scum game....you prob wont be able to find me as it will be all filled with red and white.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Oh one more thing. Eion in my street all the homes are nice but the bigger/massive ones (3 stories) are all 'Mediterranean Descendants' apart from Steve Mortimer...I'm not sure if he is a 'Mediterranean Descendant' or his background is something else.

spider

Coach
close - from Wagga actually, not to be confused with Woy

played for turvey park - hence the nic name

Eion

First Grade
Oh one more thing. Eion in my street all the homes are nice but the bigger/massive ones (3 stories) are all 'Mediterranean Descendants' apart from Steve Mortimer...I'm not sure if he is a 'Mediterranean Descendant' or his background is something else.
So now it's only the 3 story ones where there is a "mojority of Mediterranean Descendants"? Are you prepared to settle on that, or do you want to have another go? Why don't you go and ask Steve as it seems so important to you that "Mediterranean Descendants" own all the "massive" homes?

Ribs

Bench
Yes ribs most tourists make a bee line to Marrickville and Hurstville and go for a swim at Revesby Beach.

Nobody said they would that I can recall..... the tourists will stay in Sydney, enjoy the city and most likely Bondi, Manly and Coogee.

But hey, build a resort in the swamp. Should be a real money spinner lol

Windy70

Juniors
Wow this is a cool thread. Left the game behind a page or 2 back. No doubt it will be revived when the season progresses and things change through injuries, suspension, complacency, origin etc. Love the cockiness in round 5 of 26.

Quigs

Immortal
In my day they were the ones with the concrete lions guarding the valiants.

Arrhhhhh times have changed.

You come back tomorrow PMT ... being a dirty old deviate I want to know how you went with the pillows

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee

You have got a mouth girl. Pity you don't put it to better use.

I mean seriously your man IS special

Surely

Post Whore
We are the most passionate supporters in league and travel to all games
home and away, in force.

I see one small problem here

Average crowd figures for 2008 home games...

Brisbane - 33,426
Gold Coast Titans - 21,618
Newcastle - 18,750
North Queensland - 18,102
Wests Tigers - 16,386
Bulldogs - 15,352
Souths - 14,644
Sydney Roosters - 13,970
Manly - 13,694
Parramatta - 13,528
Cronulla - 12,965
St George Illawarra - 12,596
Melbourne - 12,474
Canberra - 11,913
New Zealand Warriors - 11,440
Penrith - 10,899

Syko

Juniors
What a load of crap...

jealousy is a curse.

didn't you mean..

yeah that too.

Like when that genius in a saints jumper threw a couple of punches at Ainscough in the leagues club after the Penalty try grand final loss?

Great supporters.

hey we sat through lance thompson busting a freestyle.. cringeworthy, but we still love the guy :D

lol, when the dragons army is a quarter as organised as the "t-shirt army" then come and talk.

lol we dont charge joining fees, monthly membership fees, sells shirts that look nothing like our jerseys or other assorted gimmicks

:lol:

hate us but you can never be us, the hate comes from the deep lying jealousy you have against us Mediterranean Descendants and dragons fans. Rot in the sh*thole you call 'the shire' you silver spoon gingermegs waxhead.

Tell you what was a riot.

Mundine dropping the ball and sending you guys packing in the GF.

what was even funnier was when he singlehandedly destroyed your side

and to a lesser extent when he beat danny green