What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

AJ_82

Juniors
Its funny when other merkins want to have a go at us for losing and blaming the ref when we only lost by 6 points, yet they love to post the same crap when they get flogged by 24 points.

Btw, I didn't think penalties cost us - I think it was a simple of case that we switched off for 5-10 minutes when Dell went off and our defence on that side wasn't organised. The Knights pounced at the right time and game over.

At least we have something to take to next week, the Sharks looks like a train wreck that needs a complete overhaul asap - very glad we didn't pick up Barrett now!

Next week Sharkies. Unlucky.

wood.gif
wooden_spoon_shark.jpg

RufusRex

Post Whore
you were seriously thinking about the top 8 ... the only battle you have this year is spoon related ...

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
f**k u scum supporters are merkins
lol, not turning on your own kind, are you?

Remember, there's only a limited number of people with IQs so low that they are forced to group together and support Cronulla.

You don't want to go making enemies out of them .. I hear they scratch, kick and drool.

Kramer

Juniors
Ha Ha, DRAGONZ RULE mentioning people and IQ's in the same sentence! Good to see this place never changes.

Fuddy

Juniors
lol, not turning on your own kind, are you?

Remember, there's only a limited number of people with IQs so low that they are forced to group together and support Cronulla.

You don't want to go making enemies out of them .. I hear they scratch, kick and drool.

Good post genius.

I wish I could spell my name with a z - that would make me a heap smarter than the rest.

RufusRex

Post Whore
poor scum moderators having a cry when someone comes in and points out some home truths about your season ... WHAAAAAAAAA ... WHAAAAAAAAA

soft - just like your team ....

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Good to see this place never changes.
I know!

Admittedly, it does change a little ... the trophy cabinet, whilst remaining empty as always, does seem to gather more and more dust.

I think the problem is the cleaners don't bother with it anymore - in fact, they probably don't even know what the cabinet is for.

Kramer

Juniors
No I meant the genius Illawarra fans that frequent, actually shouldn't you support Souths?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Good post genius.

I wish I could spell my name with a z - that would make me a heap smarter than the rest.
Indeed, good sir.

I must confess to wondering about this sort of thing, though.

A man with the intelligence of someone like Stephen Hawking could adopt an online moniker such as "SeXy 4 Ur CoCkZzZ" .. it sounds dumb, but doesn't he actually have intelligence of stratospheric or mesospheric proportions, so to speak? Not that we'd know - after all, to us, he's just SeXy 4 Ur CoCkZzZ.

A man who confesses to supporting Cronulla, though .. one's moniker doesn't make a great deal of difference at that stage. It's all a foregone conclusion.

But good luck to you guys. I know you all try your best, even though I hold out in vain hope for your future progeny that you aren't.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
No I meant the genius Illawarra fans that frequent, actually shouldn't you support Souths?
Don't be cruel to the old Illawarra supporters - what did they ever do to you guys?

I hope this doesn't really come across as kicking a poor bloke when he's already down.

Admittedly, 'kicking' a man whilst he's down on the floor (or, in this case, at the foot of the ladder) is considerably better than flagrantly kicking down a fence when a team wins against 12 men by one try.

Fuddy

Juniors
Indeed, good sir.

I must confess to wondering about this sort of thing, though.

A man with the intelligence of someone like Stephen Hawking could adopt an online moniker such as "SeXy 4 Ur CoCkZzZ" .. it sounds dumb, but doesn't he actually have intelligence of stratospheric or mesospheric proportions, so to speak? Not that we'd know - after all, to us, he's just SeXy 4 Ur CoCkZzZ.

A man who confesses to supporting Cronulla, though .. one's moniker doesn't make a great deal of difference at that stage. It's all a foregone conclusion.

But good luck to you guys. I know you all try your best, even though I hold out in vain hope for your future progeny that you aren't.

That's better - very good - thank you Wikipedia.

My future progeny will have to support Cronulla as well thank you - I'm not going through this each week on my own.

Good evening to you.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
That's better - very good - thank you Wikipedia.

My future progeny will have to support Cronulla as well thank you - I'm not going through this each week on my own.

Good evening to you.
Fuddy,

I think the point I was making went over your head.

But you sound like a decent bloke who's just disappointed about his team's performances. We got that for years under Farrar and Brown.

So good evening to you as well.

P.S. Don't you consider it cruelty to force your future children to live their whole life without ever seeing their club win a Premiership? I mean, I personally don't see the Adelaide Sharks winning anytime soon ;)

Latest posts