What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Frenzy.

Immortal
I reckon Weyman is their gun. Wish we'd have got him. The go forward he gives them is second to none. He puts the opposition on the back foot, allowing Soward plenty of room. Against Newcastle, he didn't play and Saints got done.

We have Tim Weyman in the reggies Pop.

Probably made a mistake and got the wrong one.

:lol: :lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gallen is a #$cking grub, just like all you supporters.

Yeah but is he a "myth"?

markieboy.jpg

11Straight

Juniors
Meantime, a lawnmower is behind the latest Sharks casualty. Star signing Trent Barrett hurt his back in the Sharks 32-26 loss to Souths, then injured it again during the week while lifting a lawnmower around his new shire home.
http://www.theleader.com.au/news/lo...-boss-still-hangs-in-the-balance/1499842.aspx

Somefins never change:lol:
:lol::lol: Oh my f**king god is there a way this bloke doesn't find to keep his in 1 week out the next 3 tampon reputation intact.

They just have this strange homo-erotic fixation with Trent Barrett, probably due to an abusive childhood where they were brought supporting the dragins.

Ausguy

Coach
its a nice view from the top isnt it dragons fans.

what goes around comes around.... secret is to not get too cocky when your up the top.

probably beyond you to resist cocky though isnt it.

11Straight

Juniors
Facts guys facts,The guy is chronically injured and does it in his own unique ways.

Looking through this forum though i think some of you still hold an unhealthy fixation with noddy.

Funny he's absolutly killing it at the dogs and all Barret has achieved is to turn your club into a steaming turd.

11Straight

Juniors
its a nice view from the top isnt it dragons fans.

what goes around comes around.... secret is to not get too cocky when your up the top.

probably beyond you to resist cocky though isnt it.
Not being cocky at all we have already had our share in the injuries department over the years so i know what it's like.

Latest posts