What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

parraeels2010

Juniors
It's the weekend dude! You'd be getting ready for a big night of drinking in front of the computer and starting threads at 3am yeah lol

Nope u ruined it the forum can be dead for a week now with nothing to talk a about. I'm saving myself for 4 or 5 days of drinking over Christmas so I'm not getting blind tonight but I have had a few.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Nope u ruined it the forum can be dead for a week now with nothing to talk a about. I'm saving myself for 4 or 5 days of drinking over Christmas so I'm not getting blind tonight but I have had a few.

Can you please drink battery acid for the 4 or 5 days?

Thanks.

parraeels2010

Juniors
That was Anderson who punted him but there are Rumours that the eels are chasing him again for 2014.his the player I want the eels to sign the most outta all the of contract players

parraeels2010

Juniors
Stick to your word and f**k off out of our forum

A couple of times through the season you chucked a hissy fit after a loss and said you would no longer support the sharks or comeback to this forum. So if you can't stick to your word why should I stick to mine but I do feel sorry for you if the best and most exciting thing your got going on in your life is to remember a post I write over 6months ago.Besides I had my fingers crossed when I write that

How's my baby boy doing?

newman

First Grade
Ha. I just showed you up and made an ass outta u and thats all you got?

Don't run your mouth fatboy if you get put in your place with one reply so the only thing you can come back with is that

"If Luke Lewis signs with the Sharks I will never come into this forum again."

Ausguy

Coach
Wasn't meant to be clever, I think you are a merkin and I want you to f**k off and die.

I can't be bothered wasting as munch time on you as you do on me.

Last edited:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
A couple of times through the season you chucked a hissy fit after a loss and said you would no longer support the sharks or comeback to this forum. So if you can't stick to your word why should I stick to mine but I do feel sorry for you if the best and most exciting thing your got going on in your life is to remember a post I write over 6months ago.Besides I had my fingers crossed when I write that

How's my baby boy doing?

Please take your babble elsewhere. I'm sure your fellow kiddy fiddlers appreciate your brand of humour, but you have no insight, wit or knowledge regarding our game or club. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour and die in a hole somewhere.

carcharias

Immortal
Ha. I just showed you up and made an ass outta u and thats all you got?

Don't run your mouth fatboy if you get put in your place with one reply so the only thing you can come back with is that

Remember the time you lied about never coming back in here?

So
f**k off dopey merkin.

Latest posts