What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This may not be about money guys, he may want to win a premiership and that's the one thing the sharks will never be able to offer.

fizman

Bench
So by suggesting that Todd Carney cannot win the NRL Premiership in the next 4 to 5 years by playing for Cronulla, you are confirming that the NRL is a rigged competition?

Please tell me which teams will win the competition in the next 4 to 5 years, we would all be grateful.

bellyache

Bench
So by suggesting that Todd Carney cannot win the NRL Premiership in the next 4 to 5 years by playing for Cronulla, you are confirming that the NRL is a rigged competition?

Please tell me which teams will win the competition in the next 4 to 5 years, we would all be grateful.
No! I think he's suggesting that Cronulla is doomed?????.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yeah dude, the reason your club can't win a premiership is because the NRL is rigged. Nothing to with the fact that you are hopeless chokers.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Yeah dude, the reason your club can't win a premiership is because the NRL is rigged. Nothing to with the fact that you are hopeless chokers.
Nah that's the Red V. You cant live in the past champ. It's all about the future and i'm betting we have a pretty fargen good chance in the next few years. So do the TAB. Who do you follow?

DJShaksta

First Grade
No doubt Todd wants to win a premiership before he retires, explaining the reason why he knocked the Sharks back.

This may not be about money guys, he may want to win a premiership and that's the one thing the sharks will never be able to offer.

Well there you go someone else talking some sense. The Stinkler won't be happy with you.:lol::lol::lol:

What is it with moronic cuties from other forums coming in here and saying the same old shite over and over again thinking they are pioneers.
Get some new material, or stay the fugg out.

So Cronulla won't win the premiership is translated to the NRL is rigged, where did that one come from? I don't know who will win it, but I'm sure you guys won't.

Why? One reason you let a two time premiership winning forward and great cluibman one J Smith go, who was the mental giant behind that decision? In return you have bought a tired forward from Penrith whose club form is ordinary and only pulls his finger out for SOO. Add to that a bunch of runners up from the Tigers who couldn't win a premiership if it hit them in the face, you guys are treading water again.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nah that's the Red V. You cant live in the past champ. It's all about the future and i'm betting we have a pretty fargen good chance in the next few years. So do the TAB. Who do you follow?

St George??? 15 premierships including 11 in a row and they are chokers??

It is true, you can't live in the past, but you can use it to predict the future.

Latest posts