What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

newman

First Grade
St George??? 15 premierships including 11 in a row and they are chokers??

It is true, you can't live in the past, but you can use it to predict the future.

ONE premiership with a great big asterisk next to it. The club that one 15 premierships doesn't exist anymore.

fizman

Bench
So Cronulla won't win the premiership is translated to the NRL is rigged, where did that one come from? I don't know who will win it, but I'm sure you guys won't.

Why? One reason you let a two time premiership winning forward and great cluibman one J Smith go, who was the mental giant behind that decision? In return you have bought a tired forward from Penrith whose club form is ordinary and only pulls his finger out for SOO. Add to that a bunch of runners up from the Tigers who couldn't win a premiership if it hit them in the face, you guys are treading water again.

You have claimed that Carney won't sign with Cronulla because he wants to win a Premiership and then you have more accurately indicated that you actually don't know who will win it.

Thank you - now we are getting somewhere.

Vin Fizz

Bench
St George??? 15 premierships including 11 in a row and they are chokers??

It is true, you can't live in the past, but you can use it to predict the future.

Don't forget the 5 or is it 6 that they have lost in the recent past. And you're correct champ. If we use the past to predict the future you guys are in for a ripper of a couple of years hey! :crazy:

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I can't see this as money well spent! You can't make a lame dog run any faster. The Cronulla backline will be the slowest in the NRL!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You won't have to worry about Gordon, he'll spent most of the season watching from the sideline
Think you might be a little jealous that 3 of the best panfa local juniors are playing for the sharks next year. Gordon might have used all his bad luck (injury wise) at the panfas....only time will tell. Lol at a penriff supporter putting shit on the sharks squad at the moment.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haha, if you're going to have a crack at someone's inteligence, you may want to proof read before posting.

Although, for a sharks supporter, it wasn't a bad effort, almost a complete sentence.

There are 2 "l"s in intelligence Einstein. Your sentence structure and use of punctuation is poor as well.

I love when these trolls correct other poster's errors. The trolls invariably make errors in their corrections.

Ironic.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Think you might be a little jealous that 3 of the best panfa local juniors are playing for the sharks next year. Gordon might have used all his bad luck (injury wise) at the panfas....only time will tell. Lol at a penriff supporter putting shit on the sharks squad at the moment.

1. Gordon isn't a Penrith jnr.
2. The best Penrith jnrs are still there.
3. Luke Lewis is well past his best, Ill always have a soft spot for him, but I wanna win premierships and his hefty price tag is better spent else where.
4. No denying I'm filthy about Graham.

You're right about one though, only time will tell, who knows how many premierships the Panthers will win with the young talent we have coming through.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
There are 2 "l"s in intelligence Einstein. Your sentence structure and use of punctuation is poor as well.

I love when these trolls correct other poster's errors. The trolls invariably make errors in their corrections.

Ironic.

Einstein was a physicist.

I also feel that my puncution and sentence structure is acceptable, given the audience.

But please, do carry on, you clearly have nothing else in your life.

Also, it's clearly not ironic.

Latest posts