What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Frenzy.

Immortal
MBDSAtCoreStudios007_000.jpg

ah ..here it is.

male_cheerleader.jpg

Crikey carch.

I've met you. Had a beer with you. Run into you in the shopping centres and even sung Pink Floyd songs with you in the drunk's bus.

I never would of pegged you as such a cruel man. LOL

Fire

First Grade
No it just shows how far behind the times the shire is it's still filled with Racist,homophobe, bogans it'd be the worse place in australia to live

It's the weekend dude! You'd be getting ready for a big night of drinking in front of the computer and starting threads at 3am yeah lol

hardbaby

Coach
You really have to wonder at the thought process behind having a male cheer leader. It all started because there was a push against sexualising the cheerleading process. Cheerleading is a good perv. That's all it is. You don't want guys. You don't want drums. You want the hottest chicks you can find. Simple.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
No it just shows how far behind the times the shire is it's still filled with Racist,homophobe, bogans it'd be the worse place in australia to live

Lol. You're a fuggin moron. Go back and pollute the Eel forums with your dribble. They may hate you too, but at least you have something in common with those guys.

carcharias

Immortal
Shark fans being homophobes is nothing to brag about

You must be paranoid.
I never even insinuated these people were gay .

Legally and clinically semi geniused ... Yes?
But not gay.
Well
Maybe tiny dancer boy might be a little homo-ish.
And the dude out the front of the special needs choir
looks sus.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The tiny dancer boy in front of the VW?

Mark him down as a definite.

He's the image of my mental picture of parrakneelsandsqueals2010

Latest posts