What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I can just see you at the game Reefy.

persiahashish.gif
you know they put Hashish in that thing dont you:lol:

Syko

Juniors
I wish your club continues to die, slowly.

great effort tonight by pommeroy, covell and hughes as well as barrett..lol

seriously, gtfo, NRL is for clubs that can play football.

26-4

Feej

First Grade

26-4

Mate, do you know what a f*#king dick you look like coming in with that sh!t.

Thank god for decent supporters like Greggy.

Anyway, enjoy the win arsehole.

Mate, do you know what a f*#king dick you look like coming in with that sh!t.

Thank god for decent supporters like Greggy.

Anyway, enjoy the win arsehole.

It's Syko, don't expect anything less. He could not give a rats arse about making a dick out of himself.

He can hide behind a keyboard. That makes him tough

cjs1822

Juniors

26-4

you are a dead set douche, no other way to put it

Corkie292

Juniors
We got a couple of decent calls 2nite Sharkies fans i.e. Bronx Goodwin 4ward pass pulled up, Sowie's not. Always seems to happen when your side needs a break...been there many times. Having said that, I still believe we were the better side on the night & the result wouldn't have differed. It was good to see a decent crowd as well in very ordinary conditions. Unlike some over zealous Dragons fans and in spite of copping it from Sharkies fans for years (Live & Work in The Shire), I don't wanna see you blokes disappear from the NRL. Wanna see local derbies 4 many years to come...with a Dragons victory of course ! Good Luck Sharkies, hope you "come out the other side".

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors
The Douche club is nearly extinct, I made it look painfully obvious for your scum fans at the gates by giving the salvo's a donation then ignoring the the cronulla donation bucket. You guys don't deserve NOTHING.

PATHETIC BROKE GANG BANGING STEROID TAKING SHADOW BOXING CEO JUNKIE CLUB, BURN IN HELL.

I love this crap from the homo tampon wearing freaks.

Gonna love it more when we don't go anywhere, except build a better club and team, then kick their twig arses all over the sh*t hole oki jokie, kogarah, win thing they call a footy ground.

Live it up boys, pay back is a bitch and we will remember you.

As for the decent blokes from the Dragons that come in here and light heartedly joke and admit you don't want us gone because our derbys are meaningful to you as sports lovers and dragon lovers. Thanks for your kind support. It is you blokes that gives the Dragons ANY credibility as having a following of supporters with brains.

These others would appear to be Bulldog traitors

Feej

First Grade
These are the same arseholes that would be happy to deathride any team, as long as it's not their own.

Oh well, I'd rather go down fighting than be like poor old Illawarra, bent over and sodimised by Kogarah.

At the end of the day Dragons supporters will have a team to support next year.

Sharks fans won't. I guess that would hurt the most.

I find it appropriate that the most unsuccessful team in Rugby League history will fold without having ever won a premiership. Bye Bye Cronulla.

Latest posts