What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos General Discussion

Broncos93

Juniors
Maybe if he was playing Fullback for Aus, we wouldn't lose any more major tournaments through stupid errors *cough*Slater*cough*

johns_reds

First Grade
yay! i was so happy when i heard he was going to be the nsw coach, it is a win/win situation, NSW get a crap coach and we don't!

screeder

Juniors
Maybe if he was playing Fullback for Aus, we wouldn't lose any more major tournaments through stupid errors *cough*Slater*cough*

Slater is a mistake free machine at club level but put him in a rep jersey and can make a mistake or two or three or...

Broncos93

Juniors
Slater is a mistake free machine at club level but put him in a rep jersey and can make a mistake or two or three or...
You'd like to say that whilst Slater has maybe cost us a few games, we wouldn't have gotten so far in the first place without him. But with our boy Hoffy waiting in the wings, I just don't think that's true haha.

Smiley

Bench
The website has come along way in the past few year. In the past they would just post a few article during the off-season which made the off-season feel so much long but now there's a new video almost everyday.

Big Pete

Referee
Yow Yeh is being talked up as an Origin bolter, I think he could make the step up for a game or two but needs to work on his consistensy if he wants to be a regular.

Talks of Sandow wanting to be coached under Bennett. He's off contract at the end of the year and if Bennett does join the Broncos he could be in line for the halfback position.

AuDragon

Juniors
Talks of Sandow wanting to be coached under Bennett. He's off contract at the end of the year and if Bennett does join the Broncos he could be in line for the halfback position.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock:

Big Pete

Referee
Y'know if there was one coach that could get the best out of Sandow, it would be Wayne.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Sandow played pretty well last night, but he is very inconsistent atm. More dangerous than Wallace though.