What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos General Discussion

The Crane

Juniors
I still don't know whether to believe that rumour that we signed a West Tigers player, or not. Everyone on here assumed the player was Robert Lui or Tim Moltzen, but Moltzen signed with Dragons, and Lui is rumoured to be interested in heading to Cowboys.

Does anyone know anything more? Are there any other players it could be? Surely it wouldn't be a forward... I think our forward pack is sorted now with Petero coming back.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Things are really hotting up for LUs Broncos POTY. There are probably still 7 players in contention. Here are the standings up to and including rd 23 vs Cowboys (Knights and Souths game still not included). So there are still 3 regular games to be included plus finals (hopefully we play plenty of those). Next update will be at the end of the (Broncos) season.

[FONT=&quot]STANDINGS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Darren Lockyer – 14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Corey Parker – 14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alex Glenn – 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ben Hannant – 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Justin Hodges – 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Josh Hoffman – 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sam Thaiday – 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peter Wallace – 8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gerard Beale – 7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Josh McGuire – 7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matt Gillett – 5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jack Reed – 5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jharal Yow Yeh – 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andrew McCullough - 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kurt Baptiste – 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]David Hala – 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dane Gagai – 1[/FONT]

The Crane

Juniors
Nice - that is really close.

I guess you expect the big-game players to step up and take it out.

Would be awesome if it came down to the GF!

The Crane

Juniors
Fun. I liked Setu, but he is caught in the awkward spot of half-backrower, half-prop, and unfortunately, we have a million backrowers. I'd say he signs elsewhere when he does eventually make it back.

Big Pete

Referee
Not good, you can't even write the name of the website on here.

Bronco(s) HQ is the name of it.

Snappy

Coach
Today on the sunday footy show, they said there is a very strong rumour linking Ben Teo signing with the Bulldogs.

Big Pete

Referee
847755-corey-parker-firstmac.jpg

New sleeve sponsor.

I think it looks really bad on the jersey...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s-sleeve-sponsor/story-e6frep5o-1226291758403

Snappy

Coach

beads6

First Grade
Who really cares about a sleeve sponsor when buying a jersey anyway. Good for the club to get another sponsor on board though.

Latest posts