What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos General Discussion

Big Pete

Referee
Yep, and it's not really the Broncos fault that Wow folded.

I get where you're coming from though Snappy and if I had bought a jersey at the start of the year I'd be a little miffed too. Especially if I was a collector, although maybe the value may appreciate over the years.

Snappy

Coach
Who really cares about a sleeve sponsor when buying a jersey anyway. Good for the club to get another sponsor on board though.

When I was buying one for my five y/o son last year, he wanted it to be exactly the same as the players. Which it was last year.

If I had just forked out 130 bucks for a kids jersey and they changed it a week later, my kid would be upset and I'd be annoyed.

Snappy

Coach
Yep, and it's not really the Broncos fault that Wow folded.

I understand that and understand the economics of it all, would have just been nice if they thought of the fans and gave up the $$$ for a year and kept the jersey as it is.

Big Pete

Referee
Looks like the Broncos are looking to rebrand outdated jerseys that fans had purchased this year.

Good move from the club, something to be proud of IMO.

Snappy

Coach
Petro's nickname ?

Bulla or Bula ?

Making a welcome home sign for tomorrows game and want spelling to be correct.

Snappy

Coach
Cheers Pete,

Thats what I thought, but in an article in todays CM, they had it spelt Bula, which had me second guessing.

Look out for the sign in row three right behind the northen goalposts.

Big Pete

Referee
Need ideas for awesome Broncos related topics.

Had an idea about player nicknames - official ones (eg. Bulla, Big Show) or ones you made up but really don't know how well it'd go on here.

Big Pete

Referee
Found this on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bil4aviUcCY&feature=related

40 minute special on Lockyer from the Poms and it's easily the best I've seen.

Also wanted to give a shout out to GTB. Cheers for looking after the 8th Annual LU Broncos Player of the Year and really appreciate the support from all the members who are putting the votes in. Some more votes wouldn't hurt and every fan is welcome to contribute as they please.

Keep up the good work guys!

Country Bronco

Juniors
Was at the Alex Leapai Heavyweight fight yesterday. A number of Bronco players attended this. I asked Corey Norman and Alex Glenn if they would have a photo taken with my son (who's also a Broncos supporter) and they happily obliged. It's a great photo.

00digger00

Juniors
Does anyone have some good team photos of all the premiership wins? Im getting one of the heritage jerseys framed and would like to have each years photo of the boys celebrating. Its easy to find a 06 one, but cant seem to find any of the others. They used to have them all on the broncos website but for some reason they have taken them down.... Thanks

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
Anderson's mo' in his individual shot on the Broncos website is soooo good. If only his game was that impressive

Mr Fourex

Bench
To all Brisbane residents.

Did we not get the replay of the Souths V Bulldogs game last night on CH9?

Why...?