What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

Brutus

Referee
Todd Lowrie is being paid 1 million dollars a season. Gee also offered him shares in the Story Bridge.

Stewart Mills has been given the old Hornibrook Highway to fish on whenever he wants.

Knightmare

Coach
I have a solution

images

Yes please!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
If , and I mean if this turns out to be bigger than released cap wise, how shit is Gee if he can't assemble a top side. All the teams that have been busted for serious cap breaches have been title winning or favourites for the title when busted. Gee's efforts would have to go down as the most inept.

Makes it all the more hilarious and entertaining really.

Kiwi

First Grade
Makes it all the more hilarious and entertaining really.
I must admit about the only thing I could do is laugh if it ends up being huge. If it does throw the book at us for sure, and for doing piss poor job of it pick it up and throw it again. I'll wait till the dust settles though, the findings are released and punishment give if that happens. Till then like any fan I'll defend my club.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I must admit about the only thing I could do is laugh if it ends up being huge. If it does throw the book at us for sure, and for doing piss poor job of it pick it up and throw it again. I'll wait till the dust settles though, the findings are released and punishment give if that happens. Till then like any fan I'll defend my club.

Of course you will. Any supporter would. No qualm with that.

Kiwi

First Grade
What's the betting on the spoon been like? Been suspended yet, that is usually a good tell, those dodgey f**kers usually know pretty quick when something like this is going to end badly for a club.

no name

Referee
What's the betting on the spoon been like? Been suspended yet, that is usually a good tell, those dodgey f**kers usually know pretty quick when something like this is going to end badly for a club.

They changed the betting on the spoon in 2010. It's now classed as 'most losses'.
Having said that the betting has been suspended for most losses and also to miss the 8, and has been all day.
Not sure whether that is Origin injury related or Bronco related though.

Also, did anyone see the footy show? Johns alluded to Tallis it has been happening for years. Tallis didn't put up much of an argument.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
They changed the betting on the spoon in 2010. It's now classed as 'most losses'.
Having said that the betting has been suspended for most losses and also to miss the 8, and has been all day.

probably origin and injuries

Kiwi

First Grade

Also, did anyone see the footy show? Johns alluded to Tallis it has been happening for years. Tallis didn't put up much of an argument.
has it? Sports bet doesn't look like it's suspended, who has suspended it?

Yeah was watching that, wasn't really much point in Tallis firing up over it to be honest, and considering the Knights team at one stage Johns shouldn't throw stones.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Its been known for years by players and supporters alike. Catches up eventually.

Kiwi

First Grade
Its been known for years by players and supporters alike. Catches up eventually.
if people want to speculate about past sides they might want to make sure there can be no question marks over some of theirs, Manly of the mid 90's for example, or the Raiders of the early/mid 90's, Knights late 90's to around 01, many a bulldogs team, the current Roosters squad if it doesn't have to shed any players soon and keeps recruiting.

oikee

Juniors
This is the worst team in Broncos history, If they are over the cap with this below par mob, then the CEO should start looking for another job, down in the mines.

There is not one superstar in this squad. Surely they did not pay big money for a burnt out Barba, and what are they paying for half a game Hodges, peanuts i hope.
Basketcase is a kind word for this club. I would love to say what i really think of this club that has not grown at all since Bennett left.

Latest posts