What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

broncos2010

Juniors
lol-face.jpg

Milford would be on no more then 450k a year I would imagine, remenber he is going back to brisbane for family not money, if he wanted money he would have stayed at raiders for 1mil a year,that sum only came out when the raiders played the last card to make him stay.

If you truly believe that Milford is going to be anywhere over 500k at broncos your dreaming.

Also I don't see why we can not get Boyd and DCE, Let Kennedy and a couple others go and will be fine.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Milford would be on no more then 450k a year I would imagine, remenber he is going back to brisbane for family not money, if he wanted money he would have stayed at raiders for 1mil a year,that sum only came out when the raiders played the last card to make him stay.

If you truly believe that Milford is going to be anywhere over 500k at broncos your dreaming.

Also I don't see why we can not get Boyd and DCE, Let Kennedy and a couple others go and will be fine.

0729cb54-6641-44f4-ba6e-60f6a89a2a17.gif

Nice Beaver

First Grade

OK this is officially the spot we can pinpoint where you lost the f×cking plot. You have had a episode.

How in sweet f*ck do you seriously think Milford has gone to the donkeys for $450k??? :lol:

And to ice your crazy f*ck cake you will throw in Daaaariiius and DCE :lol:

Shine on you crazy crazy diamond.

Spot On

Coach
It's also at this point whereby you hope for Broncos2010 that he is trolling.

The fact that he is not creates many possibilities. The first being that he and Blahblah88 are related and are both living in a world that insulates them from reality and prevents common sense being attained and used.

Spot On

Coach
OK this is officially the spot we can pinpoint where you lost the f×cking plot. You have had a episode.

How in sweet f*ck do you seriously think Milford has gone to the donkeys for $450k??? :lol:

And to ice your crazy f*ck cake you will throw in Daaaariiius and DCE :lol:

Shine on you crazy crazy diamond.

His manager is doing a hell of a job convincing him to take less than 50% of what he has been offered by Canberra. Must love cutting himself out of a big pay day as well.

MrAnonymous

Bench
The first being that he and Blahblah88 are related and are both living in a world that insulates them from reality and prevents common sense being attained and used.
That world is Queensland, Brisbane derpsters, the worst kind.

blaza88z

Coach
It's also at this point whereby you hope for Broncos2010 that he is trolling.

The fact that he is not creates many possibilities. The first being that he and Blahblah88 are related and are both living in a world that insulates them from reality and prevents common sense being attained and used.

you still going on? f**k me

do you actually know what the term insulate means?

firechild

First Grade

Good idea. Cut the squad down to about 8 players and they might be able to squeeze them in.

Why don't people understand that by getting rid of 2x $250k players you do not free up enough money to sign a $500k player? The other spot in the top 25 still has to be filled so at best you can afford $500k minus 1 minimum wage player (around $80k IIRC).

perverse

Referee
Good idea. Cut the squad down to about 8 players and they might be able to squeeze them in.

Why don't people understand that by getting rid of 2x $250k players you do not free up enough money to sign a $500k player? The other spot in the top 25 still has to be filled so at best you can afford $500k minus 1 minimum wage player (around $80k IIRC).
It's ridiculous how many averages punters around here can't do simple salary cap maths. I gave up educating them long ago.

blaza88z

Coach
because I read other clubs forums to read others opinions doesn't make me paranoid, also "blahblah88".. come on man, surely you can be more creative than that

eozsmiles

Bench

Not to mention that "letting a player go" actually means you're sacking them and it usually means you are still paying part of his contract at his next club. Parra is a handy example. Basically, if you cut a player then the other clubs know they can get him cheap because the previous club effectively guarantees the full contract will be paid.

Players don't accept pay cuts to help a club sack them.

betcats

Referee

So many people dont think about that, Pretty sure minimum is 100k now.

Spot On

Coach
because I read other clubs forums to read others opinions doesn't make me paranoid, also "blahblah88".. come on man, surely you can be more creative than that

You incorrectly interpret posts by others due to your parania about the situation your club finds itself in and then you get fired up about it and post nonsensical replies. You don't just 'read other clubs forums to read others opinions'.

I love your new user name Blahblah88. Suits you well.

MrAnonymous

Bench
I don't know how many time i have told blahblah, but he needs a little rest of the bongs for a while. Paranoid maybe going a little schizophrenic, not good.

Total nonsense, Roosters and Bronx do it all the time

broncos2010

Juniors
Some of you guys thinking that the broncos would actually go out and pay what 800k+? for a kid who clearly wants to go home, also it was never really confirmed that the raiders put out such a big amount was just media beat up maybe?

Spot On

Coach
So, what do you think would have been the right amount needed for the Broncs to secure Milford then??? $300K????

Latest posts