What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Barba in his appeal writes: "My family told me to take the money" = family reasons lmao

On a serious note, the Bulldogs and Tigers will be jumping on Milford now.

axl rose

Bench
500k is a lot.

And don't give them too much credit for reporting it. They probably knew they'd get caught.

The Broncos aren't known for their honour.

The Thoroughbreds group are also clean. Just their for morale support to players.

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
I wonder how much they offered Cam Smith for 2015 onwards?

And how they were going to afford it..........

axl rose

Bench
Paying overs cause we don't have the pull of a successful coach & team anymore.

Roster is not overly strong compared to the old days. Too much money for nuff nuffs like Thaiday and Reed.

They are paying Yow yeh for the next 2 years, does that count towards the cap?

eozsmiles

Bench
500k is a lot.

And don't give them too much credit for reporting it. They probably knew they'd get caught.

The Broncos aren't known for their honour.

It's double what they were paying Locky (before TPA's) in his last couple of years. That should get you about 10 Ben Hunt's.

Eelpout

Juniors
we'll get through it just fine thanks. How did it feel getting consecutive spoons ?

Not too bad at all. Sorry to break the news but spooning with your mum and then sister in succession is not where it abstained.

blaza88z

Coach
I have to laugh at all the fairies in this thread digging the boot in, it's fuelled by 2 decades of envy