What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

Paullyboy

Coach
super sub? he will get a full time gig

Tedesco is the equivalent of Justin Hodges when it comes to game time, he's just 10 years younger and not as good

I would love to keep milford, I honestly would.

But he cannot tackle. No team can win a premiership with his defensive decencies at fullback. He'd be a great spark off the bench for a top team, or as halfback in a team who could hide him near good defenders.

(I'm aware he's fullback for us, but we are a basket case so we might as well concede a stack of tries in the process)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Depending on the circumstances this isn't a dissimilar amount of money from what the storm got caught for in 07.

blaza88z

Coach
we'll cop a slap on the wrists for this 500k issue but I am happy to see the back of Gee

f**k me he's let some players slip in his time

Alex28

Coach
From the Knights forum over the week...

Wayne will probably leave season end and go to the best run club in the county and we all know who that is, I am not trying to brag most of you would admit that it is the best run club in the nrl if you know anything about football.

Funny stuff!

Diesel

Referee
I hope part of the Broncos punishment is to play Barba in the squad for the rest of his career

Peter_phelps

Juniors
I like how you believed that. Do you also believe Tedesco didn't sign with the Raiders for the money too?

yes because those clubs are located in Brisbane

So, blaza88z what is so spectacular about Brisbane - can you please share....the view, the wind? oh...the sun when its summer :lol::lol:

If in fact the concern is Anthony's father, I am sure the Bulldogs and Tigers can offer him a house on the side here in Sydney, with his on personal nurse and doctor/s if needed:D
Did you think the Broncos are the only club that does this?:)

How is Barba going by the way, would be fairly funny if his crap form costs you guys some cash and points.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
To be fair, the Broncos should be fined $1m and start 2015 on -4 points, that's the punishment the Warriors got for being over the cap by a similar amount

Canard

Immortal
If it's 500k, that's playing for no points territory, and shedding players territory.