What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

_Johnsy

Referee
I was going to have a good ol laugh @ Brissy signing Blair. Then I remembered we signed, George Rose, Heath Le'Estrange, Beau Henry & others. FMD ](*,)

Kiwi

First Grade
I was going to have a good ol laugh @ Brissy signing Blair. Then I remembered we signed, George Rose, Heath Le'Estrange, Beau Henry & others. FMD ](*,)

after releasing Morris....

To soon?

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
That's alright, we'll offer him 80k and the tigers can pick up the rest, that's what happens apparently.

It comes down to whether the players current club are desperate to offload the player or not. Brisbane really needed to get rid of Kennedy and Barba so will need to pay a large chunck of their salary. Tigers I doubt would be desperate to get rid of Blair so there is no way they would want to pay for him to be at Brisbane

Bench
Just like we "apparently" are with Barba and Kennedy the Tigers would get to foot most of the bill for him to play for us.

Difference being it will be Blair wanting to leave,not weststigers off loading him,so the amount weststigers would stump up would be minimal if any.

Kiwi

First Grade
It comes down to whether the players current club are desperate to offload the player or not. Brisbane really needed to get rid of Kennedy and Barba so will need to pay a large chunck of their salary. Tigers I doubt would be desperate to get rid of Blair so there is no way they would want to pay for him to be at Brisbane

Narp doesn't matter apparently.

broncos2010

Juniors
Sure bring him down plays well for NZ every time he steps out at prop we need some depth in that area, just top on his contract with 3rd party deals that will do it.

Looking good with Boyd coming back to the family as well.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Blair played about 5 games for Brisbane easts at the start of his storm career...maybe he is home sick?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Sure bring him down plays well for NZ every time he steps out at prop we need some depth in that area, just top on his contract with 3rd party deals that will do it.

Looking good with Boyd coming back to the family as well.

Those pricks are as much a "family" as the Manson Family.

txta2

First Grade
Its the Broncos, He will be on a 3 yr minimum wage contract with a 1.5 million dollar third party deal.

He is on $300k now

nudge-nudge-monty-python-105.jpg

THE CHAMP

First Grade
looking like a good season coming up for the mighty broncos
the butthurt around here is delicious

Doomednow

Bench
Broncos fans are about as good at comebacks as they are at watching their team win finals matches recently.