What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys match thread *Spoilers*

Ghoulies

Bench
Faumuina is claiming Carroll has gouged his eyes in a tackle, though was unwilling to file a complaint.

Should be interesting to see what (if anything) eventuates from this.

Canard

Immortal
That happens about once a month or so, isn't the rule that if no complaint is made than no action can be taken.

i posted cowboys 12-6, dosent it show clear?, maybe its because i put it in orange, i will try to leave it as normal, rather than using a different colour font

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys 16 Bri 6

Ive ditched the live score tonight, its been way behind all night for some reason. (Usually very reliable)

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Also, early injury to Corey Parker in the first few minutes. Broken arm.

Edit: dislocation apparantly, i didnt see that on the live report.

Stranger

Coach
Berrigan the best hooker in australia? :lol::lol: Did anybody else hear this call? :lol::lol:!!!!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Yeah... nearly made me shudder as much as rudonikas on the side line. He had a major mind blank when berrigan dropped the ball. "who was that who dropped it? It was... someone dropped it".... thanks tommy.