What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys match thread *Spoilers*

Garts

Bench
Hunt is 10 times the player than Bowen :lol: :lol: One of your best Charles, good to see things dont change over the off season. The sh!t is still dribbling from your mouth ;-)

He may be a better all round player but no way is he 10 times the player.

Shorty

Staff member
I have to agree with Saab on Matty's haircut....it's awful!
But his brother is awesome,he almost saved us from the Hunt try fast little bugger.

miccle

Bench
Re: the atmosphere - incredible. Absolutely outstanding, it blew me away and my voice is still farrrked this morning :lol:

I'm bummed about the loss, but damn I had a FANTASTIC evening. Great game of footy, great crowd and just SO DAMN GOOD to be back at the football. Well done to each and every last one of you who rocked up last night, I reckon you'd be a tough judge if you didn't have a ball.

Mr Saab

Referee
Garts said:
Hunt is 10 times the player than Bowen :lol: :lol: One of your best Charles, good to see things dont change over the off season. The sh!t is still dribbling from your mouth ;-)

He may be a better all round player but no way is he 10 times the player.

sarcasm not your strong point

aqua_duck

Coach
The difference between hunt and Bowen is Bowen might miss a tackle in defence by getting run over but Hunt doesn't even lay a hand on them

Big Pete

Referee
Why are we comparing Hunt and Bowen when they played two different positions? Pretty weird comparison.

The atmosphere was fairly good. It absolutely blew the roof off, in the dying stages when the Broncos got six again, that was awesome.

Sad about Lockyer.