What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane papers don't rate the Knights.

coolumsharkie

Referee
No link sorry but today in the Sunday (Courier) Mail they rate the Knights to finish 17th!!

I guess the Bye bought well in the off season. :lol:

Burning question: Who will Brian Smith ostracise this year ? :lol:

Other great predictions from an obvious top line Rugby league journo..

Eels:4th

Burning question: Can the Eels players stay out of trouble off the field long enough to mount a serious challenge for the title. :roll:

Do these idiots actually get paid to write this sh*t????

FMD.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: 17th
nice... dont think even canberra was ever rated so lowly that people thought the bye would beat us

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'll bet you can guess the other burning questions for the other teams.

If you haven't read it, try and guess what your team would have there.

See how close you get.

Shorty

Staff member
LOL.
Unless it's North Queensland,Titans and most importantly Broncos...everybody's 16/17th.

adamkungl

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
I'll bet you can guess the other burning questions for the other teams.

If you haven't read it, try and guess what your team would have there.

See how close you get.

Will Mason tear the club apart with his pissing-on-street antics?

Azkatro

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
No link sorry but today in the Sunday (Courier) Mail they rate the Knights to finish 17th!!

I guess the Bye bought well in the off season. :lol:

Burning question: Who will Brian Smith ostracise this year ? :lol:

Other great predictions from an obvious top line Rugby league journo..

Eels:4th

Burning question: Can the Eels players stay out of trouble off the field long enough to mount a serious challenge for the title. :roll:

Do these idiots actually get paid to write this sh*t????

FMD.
You must like a bit of Daily Telegraph action I'm guessing.. tough to argue with anyone who thinks the Knights will have a long year, and why is it drawing such a long bow to suggest the Eels' players have off-field issues to resolve? Drive-by shooting aside, need I mention the number of indiscretions by Tim Smith in the last 12 months alone?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Azkatro said:
You must like a bit of Daily Telegraph action I'm guessing.. tough to argue with anyone who thinks the Knights will have a long year, and why is it drawing such a long bow to suggest the Eels' players have off-field issues to resolve? Drive-by shooting aside, need I mention the number of indiscretions by Tim Smith in the last 12 months alone?

You guessed wrong there... rarely buy the papers these days.

Who said anything about drawing a long bow? The whole thing is predictable and ordinary, one week before kick off I would expect much better.

It's just a bit of a laugh also. ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith:

"Can Petero bring the Brisbane winning culture to Penrith?"

has to be something that blows up Brisbane haha.

Big Pete

Referee
The Courier Mail has always been biast however this is taking it a step further. :lol:

I don't really understand the entire doom and gloom scenario most pundits are predicting for the Knights. I guess they just see the side as an unknown entity so they're trying to play it safe. In my opinion the Knights should do quite well and I wouldn't be too surprised if they made the eight. Especially with a 4 combination of...

1. K. Gidley
6. J. Mullen
7. L. Walsh/S. Dureau
9. D Buderus

Anything is possible.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Canberra Hot Topic:

Can Todd Carney keep his lead foot under control long enough to make an impact?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Canberra Hot Topic:

Can Todd Carney keep his lead foot under control long enough to make an impact?

Correct-a-mundo!!! :)

the Bulldogs one says: Are there too many off field drama's destracting the dogs in 2008?

Prediction 14th

Penrith one: Will coach Matt elliot survive the season.. also predicted them to finish 15th.

Latest posts