What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Tigers make their bid to be 18th team

Wb1234

Referee
Yes this... feels like I could be a case of the alts again
It’s not

go on the total rugby league forum it’s full of that or worse

these are the guys that after a study determined the city of Toronto had no economic value to super league

MugaB

Coach
It’s not

go on the total rugby league forum it’s full of that or worse

these are the guys that after a study determined the city of Toronto had no economic value to super league
Moronic, funny to bring up a 2022 article/incident, are we googling to make some credible point?? Might as well show us where was the random headbutt in that crowd, coz I didn't see it..
....Mate

Sure it was raining and a Thursday night but doesnt make you think Brisbane is screaming out for more NRL content does it?

I guess we can rule out Perth as a viable candidate for an NRL club?

South Sydney vs Melbourne @ Perth Rectangular Stadium
Crowd: 11,433 Date: 21-May-2017

Manly vs Auckland @ Perth Rectangular Stadium
Crowd: 6,258 Date: 01-Jul-2017

Brian potter

Bench
Brisbane2 crowds already dropping off and playing in a 10k stadium as lack of confidence in drawing a crowd at Suncorp.
danes laws of diminishing return seem to be coming true already, I thought it would take a couple of years longer.
They should maybe look at playing more games on the Sunshine Coast which I believe is getting a stadium upgrade for the Olympics.

docbrown

Coach
It's probably a bad idea playing a Thursday night game against a low drawing Sydney club at Lang Park a week before Magic Round. This round should have focused on playing the bulk of the round's games in Sydney since there won't be any played there next week.
Or if they had to just schedule one game in Townsville. I was surprised that they put the Titans vs Cowboys derby game on the Sunday before Magic Week.

But once again, this is just Perth Red death riding anything that isn't Perth, beastiality, Hull or fumbleball.

Or if they had to just schedule one game in Townsville. I was surprised that they put the Titans vs Cowboys derby game on the Sunday before Magic Week.

But once again, this is just Perth Red death riding anything that isn't Perth, beastiality, Hull or fumbleball.

One game in Townsville would have made sense.

It'll be interesting to see how many turn up to Robina Stadium on Mother's Day..

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seeing the crowd at Suncorp against the Sydney clubs was always going to be a true indication of dolphins actual fanbase when it’s not boosted by opposition fans. So far 18k and 14k.

Latest posts