What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane2 Bid News

Which Brisbane2 Team Name?

• Total voters

Mr Fourex

Bench
Shit names to choose from.

others that are better.....

1. Brisbane Dolphins
2. South QLD Crushers
3. Brisbane Diehards

Also like the Brisbane Brewers ......

Brisbane Eagles, Brisbane Stingers, South QLD Giants

applesauce

Bench
I think they want - Brisbane Brewers or Brisbane Bunncaneers. They are the only good ones.

If the list was filled with good names then you might not end up with the best name/the one they wanted.

I like Brewers but don't think having more alcohol associated with the game is a good thing...

So Buccaneers for me (which was one of my submissions).

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
What would it take for Redcliffe to give up the Dolphins name? Really? Money? Exposure? Part ownership? Junior links? Anyone asked them?

Everyone has a price and im sure the Dolphins would come to a compromise with the Bris2 team.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Pretty poor choices. Can't see why the Broncos would be happy with the use of Brisbane in their name. If you say Brisbane in relation to league everyone automatically thinks Broncos so I think River City or South Queensland are better.

My 3 would be..
Brisbane Brewers
River City Renegades
South Queensland Scorpians

South Qld is the best name as it doesn't just cover people in brisbane it can cover all of those areas that the Broncos and Titans don't represent.

samsonite

Juniors
Is a Brewer reference to beer making??

The Diehards is unique. Brisbane Brothers would resonate with your average bloke