What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson?

Who would you rather bang?

• Britney Spears

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 49 61.3%

• Total voters

tlk

Bench
jess is sooooooooooo f**kn hot i would pump her ova brit anyday!
she is sooo fine whoooo!
lol
jess 4sure....

Maggie

Juniors
in her hay day id take britney, she used to be sooo hot but at the present id take jess...
as long as she kept her mouth shut and the dopey bitch didnt say anything!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
covellz_gurl said:
in her hay day id take britney, she used to be sooo hot but at the present id take jess...
as long as she kept her mouth shut and the dopey bitch didnt say anything!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Master Vippo

Juniors
Brit in her prime over Jess in her prime anyday. Also Brit, just incase Simpson tries to talk to me, shes so freaking stupid! I'd go crazy listening to her bullsh!t

pantherz9103

First Grade
If you're talking about American pop stars, I'd take Christina Aguilera and Hilary Duff over either of these two. Something off putting about their faces, not to mention their 'intellects', even though the bodies are usually fit.

Besides I actually think Aguilera is quite talented and enjoy some of her music, whereas I turn the radio off if a Ditzy Spears or Jessica Simpleton song comes on, even though they are pretty fit.

I'd vote Ditzy over the Simpleton though.

Breadman

Juniors
Simpson thanks. Britney has always looked slightly geniused to me....maybe its cause her eyes are place 2 feet away from each other.
In the end of the day, our own Natalie Imbruglia is light years ahead of those two ditsy yank tarts

Latest posts