What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos(AKA THE FILTH)vs Dragons

Young1

Juniors
Ok So who of you Sydney Dragons supporters are comming up for the game?

The last few Dragons games Ive been to I heard broncos supporters say"f**k me whos home game is this?"
Get up here people lets make another statement and get back to making this our 3rd home ground.......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haven't missed a Saints Lang Park game for years.

Always a packed house, plenty of red and white.

gUt

Coach
It's amazing how many Dragons fans turn out for this one at Lang Park - and usually leave singing. Can't wait for this one.

New_Era

Juniors
Ok So who of you Sydney Dragons supporters are comming up for the game?

The last few Dragons games Ive been to I heard broncos supporters say"f**k me whos home game is this?"
Get up here people lets make another statement and get back to making this our 3rd home ground.......

I got a Group of 9 of us coming up, we got a corporate box, Going up Saturday and coming back with Qantas at 7.30'ish on Sunday night.

First time for most of us.

Nitro

Juniors
Me and a mate are coming up on Saturday arvo, flying home on Qantas 8:15ish flight home.

Staying at Holiday Inn as well.

Can't wait!

Fire up!!!

The Major

Bench
St linnane and I reserved AND sold out 50 reserved seats for those of us heading up from the Sydney based dragon army. Gonna be awesome! Almost as awesome as at the Caxton beforehand.

Yes I'm one of those 50 and macca! Cant wait! Holiday Inn is the place to be HLH lol.

Haha it's gunna be good!!

Remember what we said last night...dinner AND THEN drinks :) haha

I'll try and organise all of us who are staying there (at least the ones I know) to all get together :)

Jono1987

Juniors
CAN NOT WAIT!

My missus and myself are heading up, really looking forward to the Caxton beforehand and obviously smashing the donkeys later in the arvo.

_Johnsy

Referee
Who's staying at the Holiday Inn?

I know of about 11 of us so far

When you go past Roma St station look up to your right and give us a wave on level 4. Try to keep the noise down I'll be flat chat @ work :sarcasm:

If I can I may even come down and say hi.

Young1

Juniors
Looks Like plent of Dragons supporters will be there too The Away bay(dragons)was sold out...So i got 4 tickets in the western stand
I will be at the caxton before hand

SerbDragon

Coach
When you go past Roma St station look up to your right and give us a wave on level 4. Try to keep the noise down I'll be flat chat @ work :sarcasm:

If I can I may even come down and say hi.

oh another daily gc to bris traveller hey?

Its a grind, been doing it for 5 years now

_Johnsy

Referee
oh another daily gc to bris traveller hey?

Its a grind, been doing it for 5 years now

Yeah mate I have a 35-40 min drive to Varsity Lakes train station, then the 1hr 15min trip to Roma St, coupled with shift work it sucks. One benefit you really learn to enjoy your days off. I only have to do it for about another 4 years, then possibly t/fer down the coast, or stay in bris.

You get the train or drive ?

SerbDragon

Coach
Do the drive. every bloody day to milton, it's worse for you though having to drive and train it. The speed at which qld rail build new stations, you'll be waiting a while for elanora station to open. I know, the missus works for qld rail

Latest posts