What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos finished for 07 ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Honestly, I can't see us winning it, that said we could be a nuisance for a number of sides in the 8.

CharlieF

Juniors
Broncos will compete for the rest of the year. Without Lockyer though they wont be able to capitalise on any of it.

Kid Dynamite said:
You have a weird obsession with Karmichael Hunt. Is it sexual? What club do you support? I guess Matt Bowens. Are you his Dad?

In answer to your questions.
1.I believe cutie is highly overated & offers little without Locky.
2.No
3.Cowboys
4.No

As much as i argue with saab & salivor,as least they put up intelligent arguements(sometimes ),but you are a deluded fool.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The Broncs are one of those admirable clubs that no matter who's out there playing for them, they pretty much always compete and play for the full 80.

They may just sneak into the eight, but they won't have the firepower to beat a top 4 side in the finals imo. Just too many key men out to have a legitimate shot at the the title this year

badav

Bench
Berrigan is a big loss. But its not all bad news i suppose, in that a few youngsters get to have a crack. Teams like newcastle and st george/illa will see the benefits of blooding so many young players in a few years so i dont see it as being that bad a thing for us.

Meanie

Juniors
Squeaking into the 8 is the best case scenario for Brisbane at the moment, but with their current luck who's to say they won't have more injured players? A premiership would have to be the result of the most freakish set of circumstances. Can't fault their effort at the moment though, absolutely trying their guts out.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Dazzat have you some issues mate. I'm not going to get into an argument with you about who is better Hunt or Bowen, because thats not the issue here. The much bigger problem at play here is your apparent obsession with Hunt. Its something you need to deal with and I don't want to fuel the fire. Its a bit sad.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Any team that contains the likes of Carroll, Hodges, Civoniceva, Taylor, Parker, Eastwood and Thaiday is still a bloody decent side, in my eyes. They may find it tough to get the necessary wins, but they're not gone. Not by a long shot. The Broncos' spirit is far from dead.

Knightmare

Coach
salivor said:
Keep the faith Saab, we'll be fielding Aspley under the tag of the Brisbane Broncos but keep the faith :roll:.

If you're right, that will be about as evenly matched as when Newcastle's PL side took on the Test strength Broncos earlier this year...

salivor

First Grade
We'll be going into the match without Lockyer, Tate, Ennis, Berrigan, Hunt, Carroll, Hannant, Stagg, Kemp and Lacey and that's provided nobody else goes down in training which I wouldn't rule out considering our luck.

_Johnsy

Referee
injuries at wrong time of year, always happens to one club at the ass end of the year, 07 its brissies turn.

Anon

Bench
We'll be going into the match without Lockyer, Tate, Ennis, Berrigan, Hunt, Carroll, Hannant, Stagg, Kemp and Lacey and that's provided nobody else goes down in training which I wouldn't rule out considering our luck.

Welcome to the Dragon's world. We played nearly the whole season up until a few weeks ago with an injury toll like yours. I wonder if Bennett will be accused of not being able to coach because his team doesn't win every week even though nearly his entire side is missing? Wait until you are told injuries can't be used as an excuse for losing.:(

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Who the hell is ruling Brisbane out. As long as they keep up a pretty good for and against and manage to jag a win they could make it. Souths and Titans have to win 3 from 4 if the Broncos win one cause Broncos have a superior F/A. And the Roosters have to win all 4.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
They will struggle, but the Broncos are a tough mob, Benny will get them having a go for the remaining four rounds, but I think the mountain is too high for them to climb. Although you write them off at your own peril. As long as Souths don't take their spot in the eight, I'll be happy. ;-)

ShineDog

Juniors
Brisbane Bronco's fans have no faith, after reading just a few posts in this forum you would think they are a ONE MAN TEAM!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
ShineDog said:
Brisbane Bronco's fans have no faith, after reading just a few posts in this forum you would think they are a ONE MAN TEAM!!!

Same as most teams mate. Take the main player out of any side and they struggle. Take SBW out of your side..