What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

Dragons4me

Juniors
That could easily have been another tough loss like so many this year. I was bracing myself for it right at the end. But no. Despite the all game pro-Bronco commentary from Ginnane and Alexander on Fox and anticipation of a last-second loss, we won.
Suck shit donkeys!
Suck shit Langer!
Six straight losses.
Need to win six of the last seven games to make the eight.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh when the Saints!!!

Last edited:
Flanno shown chatting 1 on 1 with Sloan.

Should be tried as a winger with ability to roam like Addo-Carr or Tingha.

His attack has disappeared and opposition just kick him out of the contest.
Then comes his physical problem of just not being strong enough (why I gave up rugby).

No point saying get rid of him because we haven't even replaced Zac yet.

kit66

Bench
I get the disappointment. But I had chalked it up to a loss in my mind before the match. They did their normal thing where they switch off and run out of gas but we got the 2 points which you aren't going to say no to.

It's puzzling that we ran out of gas but it was the Broncs who made 60 tackles more than us in the first half plus the penalties, 6 agains and sin bins against them and yet they have the energy to lift in the second half. It's not the first time it's happened to us either.
Still, happy with an away win in Qld, that's huge and we did it with our "stars" out.
A lot of our forwards were making 10mtrs or more per run and putting their hand up for lots of work, good stuff.
One other thing - we must bomb more tries than any other team, why can't we ice those, it's like 2 or 3 every game.

I hope Sloan spends the week on the tackle bag. His defense almost lost us the game and letting in 4 tries is unacceptable. Im sure Flanno will let him know his spot isn’t guaranteed, and he needs to fix it immediately. However ill take the win and just so happy to listen to the Fox commentators whinge afterwards. Were in the 8 and who knows from here- and for all the Flanno haters on here- were on our way so how about you give up and all get behind him and see how far we can go.
I had a dream!!!!!

It's puzzling that we ran out of gas but it was the Broncs who made 60 tackles more than us in the first half plus the penalties, 6 agains and sin bins against them and yet they have the energy to lift in the second half. It's not the first time it's happened to us either.
Still, happy with an away win in Qld, that's huge and we did it with our "stars" out.
A lot of our forwards were making 10mtrs or more per run and putting their hand up for lots of work, good stuff.
One other thing - we must bomb more tries than any other team, why can't we ice those, it's like 2 or 3 every game.

Too many almost good players in a our team. I have one eye on what's happening on the field in '24. Shane has improved them but it's just another example of overachieving as they did occasionally under Hook and Mary. The positive is that is round 20 and we are still winning games every other week.

My other eye is squarely set on recruitment (and development of juniors). We land Saifiti or NAS and it will be superb but as for backs we still in all sorts.

As I said, I will just enjoy the win because it sure as beats another loss.