What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
We need to improve our ruck defence, markers falling asleep, on occasions both going the same way or not pushing hard enough across, our A defenders also need to work harder especially on the inside also Sloan needs to put on more weight over the offseason, not strong enough, from the hips down he is a match stick, when he is slightly off balance he gets pushed off easily..

TheRev

First Grade
I wanted a win
I got a win
It's like CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
100% I didnt want to get too hopeful about the game (even at half time I was on edge), it was so much like the Manly game that we lost.. the odds in our favour but away from home and we still had to execute...

But getting this win, gives us 2 weeks of positivity with the bye.. its massive.. meanwhile were trying to sign players.. we r in the Top8 once again even temporarily.. with a win ratio >50%.

I thought we would finish 15th or 16th this year.. im sure most were feeling in a similar way.. couldnt ask for more tbh.... this takes a lot of pressure off those penrith/storm games coming.. if we lose em we lose em.. but it wont be a 4 game losing streak like it could have been.. we can play freely.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Besides the obvious result it was great when the full time whistle blew and I didn't have to listen to Alexander anymore...seriously that bloke has real issues with the Dragons....he just doesn't want to give us anything.....tbh hes a real pain in the arse....I reckon when he was a young kid growing up he would have left a circus to join an orphanage

TheRev

First Grade
Besides the obvious result it was great when the full time whistle blew and I didn't have to listen to Alexander anymore...seriously that bloke has real issues with the Dragons....he just doesn't want to give us anything.....tbh hes a real pain in the arse....I reckon when he was a young kid growing up he would have left a circus to join an orphanage
Seriously.. it was a 50/50 call on the CTui putdown.. and he crapped on about it for the next 10 minutes.. numerous other 50/50 calls didnt even get a mention.

56to66

Juniors
Steve Linnane!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
100% I didnt want to get too hopeful about the game (even at half time I was on edge), it was so much like the Manly game that we lost.. the odds in our favour but away from home and we still had to execute...

But getting this win, gives us 2 weeks of positivity with the bye.. its massive.. meanwhile were trying to sign players.. we r in the Top8 once again even temporarily.. with a win ratio >50%.

I thought we would finish 15th or 16th this year.. im sure most were feeling in a similar way.. couldnt ask for more tbh.... this takes a lot of pressure off those penrith/storm games coming.. if we lose em we lose em.. but it wont be a 4 game losing streak like it could have been.. we can play freely.
I agree ....I think Flanno said we play 5 games at home to finish...that will be handy

John moz

Juniors
Sloan needs needs to be dropped no attack and almost cost us a win can't tackle .
The team must be fustrated playing with a fullback that is a week link each week .
He has been doing this all year wait till we play Penrith storm sharks he has to go put lomax at fullback

possm

Coach
The 6 again rule is still the worst to be implemented,it gave the Donkeys a massive comeback, so too Sloans defending, terrible.
If the Dragons were to make a GF and Sloan was FB, I would be Shivering throughout the whole game.
I've always believed Sloan has yet to climb to first-grade standard. We need a fullback who can defend. Maybe Sloan could try five-eighth in reserve garde.