What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

Eisenhuth very good against big bodies but a lack of mobility badly exposed by small, nimble players in the middle of the paddock. If Penrith are at full strength they will easily capitalise against him.
His lack of mobility against nimble players was exposed in the run away Staggs try when he failed to wrap up the guy who handed the ball to Staggs. Sloan has been blamed for allowing that try but after Eisenhuths slackness Sloan was forced to make a desperate but fruitless dive to stop him.
Eisenhuth is not so good against big bodies either unless he goes low which he does not do often. Mostly he will try to hold the big unit until help arrives.

Last edited:
I thought Kyle did a lot of organizing, very busy pointing and telling the boys what to do and urging them to push up, it was very noticeable.
:100: That impressed me too. Add his 3 LBA and 3 TA and it was his best game since way back in the trials against the Tigers and it was done without Hunt on the paddock. From memory he played well too the last time Hunt was absent. More than a coincidence?

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
Who knew Moses Suli could actually pass a ball?
I couldnt believe that bat-on, I've been jealous cause i watch Teddy and quite a few other centres/fullbacks in the game pulling that stuff off.. if you can do it somewhat reliably (there is always risk)... your winger gets an extra few seconds to make the run to the line.. its such a hack.

denis preston

First Grade
After such a domination of the first 50 minutes they should never have let their forwards take control in the last 30. I was surprised the Broncos forwards were able to rise in the 2nd half after being smashed till then but the referee helped by only refereeing one side on the 10m in the 2nd half and some timely odd penalties and seemingly random set restarts against us.
That’s my reading of the game as well. Does our power game take it out of us because we should have still had some energy the last 15 mins . A lack of a true leader or the fact that with the quality we have it’s expected?

Illusion

Bench
:100: That impressed me too. Add his 3 LBA and 3 TA and it was his best game since way back in the trials against the Tigers and it was done without Hunt on the paddock. From memory he played well too the last time Hunt was absent. More than a coincidence?
Said many times Hunt needs to go ..... 7 years as our play maker and he has got us nowhere ........ I will be dirty big time if they renew his contract .......