What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Recruitment

Kiwi

First Grade
Will wait and see. No biggy if we do miss out. Wil certainly mean we will have a big crack at a younger big name like DCE or Friend. We could even nab someone from SL with that sort of money

Will wait and see. No biggy if we do miss out. Wil certainly mean we will have a big crack at a younger big name like DCE or Friend. We could even nab someone from SL with that sort of money

If you mean Jake Friend, believe you me he won't leave and the Roosters will keep him. I know the guy that employed him in his sandwich shop when his career went pear shaped. Says Jake is very loyal. He is rated highly by the staff and the Directors at the Roosters.

Madrooster

Juniors
Hahaha Jake Friend to Broncos will never happen. Broncos fans are sounding more and more like the parramatta fans by the day.

Kiwi

First Grade
Hahaha Jake Friend to Broncos will never happen. Broncos fans are sounding more and more like the parramatta fans by the day.

Just using him as an example, more making the point if we don't get Smith it frees up a lot of cash to chase others. Also never say never. Personally I am happy with the squad we have this year and more so in 2015. We have recruited well on and off the field, if we signed no one else in the next 2 years and kept everyone we currently have I'd be extremely happy.

Big Pete

Referee
Will be interesting to see how Macca performs this season - him & Friend are very similar and it wasn't that long ago he was rated over Friend. No doubt, Friend has gone up another level while McCullough has stagnated but it's now or never for the Brisbane #9.

hellteam

First Grade
Can't wait. We could conceivably go from the most boring team in the league to watch to the most exciting.

But that would also require a new coach....

hellteam

First Grade
I thought karmichael hunt was signing with us a few months ago? Oh that's right, another made up story by the media

Bronco18

Juniors
Not that it means much, but Ikin said his tip for the Broncos halves next year was a K. Hunt/Milford combination.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Not that it means much, but Ikin said his tip for the Broncos halves next year was a K. Hunt/Milford combination.

I'd be very happy if this turns out to be true (not holding my breathe though...). Massive improvement over B. Hunt/Hoffman(Kahu).

blaza88z

Coach
nothing has changed in regard to him joining us next season, he was quoted saying this less than a month ago

blaza88z

Coach
perhaps you should of asked if it would be beyond this year, it's been well noted his family is moving to Canberra this season otherwise he probably wouldn't be playing for Canberra this season