What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Recruitment

hooch is crazy

Juniors
Good to see Wallace get an extension. He's future starter for sure.

Edit: Just watched the Devils - Falcons highlights. Has he put on 10kg in the last six months? Because he is a monster at the moment. Stats have him at 108kg. Wow.

Last edited:

Bretto

Bench
He's been pretty big all this year (Wallace). I thought earlier in the season he was a bit too bulky, but it looks like he's toning a bit. He's a big boy.

hooch is crazy

Juniors
I don't remember him being that big even at the end of last year. Had a pretty special game for North's last week. Hope they give him decent minutes.

Bronco18

Juniors
Kasiano on the outer at the Dogs, and is rumoured to go to the Dragons.

Why we're making a play for Boyd and NOT Kasiano beats me...

Kiwi

First Grade
Kasiano on the outer at the Dogs, and is rumoured to go to the Dragons.

Why we're making a play for Boyd and NOT Kasiano beats me...

I don't think we're making a play for Boyd as much as he wants to keep following Bennett around.

In all honesty I don't think we need to make a play for Kasiano either, we have McGuire, Parker, Garbutt, Kennedy ( who is improving and will continue to do so under Bennett ) and maybe Hannant for next year, even if Hannant leaves we'll have Hala and Molo. A few need to improve sure, but Bennett will certainly make sure that happens. About the only rumour I would be even remotely happy to come true right now with regards to players coming is Merrin, that guy is a machine.

Dazzat

First Grade
Bennett has a great legacy of developing young forwards - Webke, Civ, Hannant, Thorn. Weyman was a big improver at St George but was cruelled by injury.

I'm hoping that Hala, Dodds, Wallace, Garbutt, Kennedy and Molo make huge leaps forward next year.

Kiwi

First Grade
Looks like we will end up with Packer. Our forward pack won't be push overs next year, we will have the size and aggression to take it to the bigger nrl packs like the dogs, roosters and bunnies.

Front row

McGuire
Garbutt
Packer
Kennedy

Back row

Parker
Glenn
Gillett
Oates
Thaiday

Oh hell yes to having that as our forward rotation.

I would start with

McGuire
McCullough
Packer
Glenn/Thaiday
Gillett
Parker

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
I would hate for our club to sign Russell 'fudge' Packer. Hopefully the board scuttles that idea quick smart.

Wato

Juniors
He goes pretty good imo, and likes playing for Wayne.

His already signed with Leeds for the next few years. Cuthbertson is probably the most underrated player at the knights just about tops the metres every week and is one of the few players who offloads regularly. So were do you guys see Hannatt going if packer joins the broncos?

Dazzat

First Grade
Like the idea of Packer coming to the club and giving us some size and mongrel in the middle - something we've lacked since the departure of big Civ.

Speaking of which, I reckon if Packer comes to the club, Bennett will assign Webcke and/or Civ as mentors - it doesn't get any better than that for a young front rower who's struggling to get his life together.

Latest posts