What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Streak Ends Too!!! ** SPOILER**

eels_fan

First Grade
The Warriors just beat the Broncos 30-12!!

Results definately going our way this week (except for us losing of course!)

Now we just need to Dogs to brush up the Eagles and they top four stays the same!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Gee they finished early, I hate the time difference thingy.

BTW was it 30-12 or 30-18?? The live scores thing on this site says 30-18.

eelaholic

First Grade
whoo hoo! we beat warriors, warriors beat the ponies.......... rnd 26 is still a little far away

eels_fan

First Grade
Ooops... lol ..
yeah 30-18 ... i should know that... i had money on Warriors 1-12 and i was begging for them to miss the conversion!!

Macca_

Coach
Warriors played well too. Followed on from a good performance last week against us.

Broncos played well too, it was a good game. If you can draw a line between the results of the top 2 vs the Warriors in the last 2 weeks you'd have to say we are there with Brissy at the moment.

Unfortunate that we lost now as we'd be right on their hammer for the minor premiership.

Macca_

eelaholic

First Grade
yeah and we really needed to win against the rooters to prove to the parra bashers out there that we are up there with brissy as premiership condenders since the rooters are still considered as the 'benchmark' team at the moment

half

Coach
i'd rather drop back to 3rd and see the bulldogs lose

bulldogs are totally suitman

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Manly Streak at home on a Sunday.

THANKS MARK!!!!!......YOU KNOW THERE ARE SPOILER THREADS YOU COULD OF POSTED THAT MESSAGE ON!!:evil:

GRRRR!!!!:evil: \

IT'S ONLY FRIGGEN 5PM. AND IT'S STILL ON CHANNEL 9

Well the Bullscum did us a favour by beating the other scum. Thanx scummers. It would have been the biggest scumfest League had seen in while at " Fortress Brooky." I wonder if Manly were pretending to be there.

eels_fan

First Grade
hehe ... i knew the result but didnt post it because i was worried ppl like Eela might be watching the game...

oh well its been said now..

EELS stay in 2nd .. in fact the top 5 all stay in the same spots

Latest posts