What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos team

forward pass

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
_997450_tonie_carroll150.jpg

Why the long face????:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
i said 'career', not 'time at the broncos'

Newcastle doesn't count..hard to do much with johns and buderus in the side, and I thought he was good at the Dragons. However, he is not even in his prime.

Pazza

First Grade
Hunt will come up and play a 5/8 role in attack

they are still very dangerous and still very capable of dominating us in the forwards

biggest test of the season so far!

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought he showed potential at the Dragons, but he was incredibly inconsistent, especially his kicking game. He seems to have improved in the #7 spot though to his credit.

Parra Guru

Coach
Pazza said:
Hunt will come up and play a 5/8 role in attack

they are still very dangerous and still very capable of dominating us in the forwards

biggest test of the season so far!

It will definately test whether or not we have the ticker to win the comp.

This is a game we really need to knuckle down and win

lockyno1

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
I thought he showed potential at the Dragons, but he was incredibly inconsistent, especially his kicking game. He seems to have improved in the #7 spot though to his credit.

Dragons in general are inconsistent!:lol:

Bigfella

Coach
he might be in good form but dont tell me you've never laughed at that face!

I never said that!

BTW Mick Ennis was my chief suspect in a story about an unnamed player last year who was nicknamed "New Shoes" by his new club mates.

Pete will love this ...

Why "new shoes"?

- because he is hard to wear!

parra pete

Referee
Bennett would not have selected him there if he didn't think he could do the job.
**Never underestimate the Bronco's

(**Old Phantom saying)

parra pete

Referee
Bigfella said:
I never said that!

BTW Mick Ennis was my chief suspect in a story about an unnamed player last year who was nicknamed "New Shoes" by his new club mates.

Pete will love this ...

Why "new shoes"? because he is hard to wear!
:sarcasm: .....pleassssse

Good one. There is a kid in the Under 16s in town who calls himself "Juke Box"..when I asked him why...he said "Because I deliver the Big Hits"...does too.:lol:

parra pete

Referee
Parra Guru said:
It will definately test whether or not we have the ticker to win the comp.

This is a game we really need to knuckle down and win

The Storm, in my honest opinion, are past the post. Dead set certainties.
The test is to see if we can finish second...

carson

Juniors
With a face like that you can fully understand why Carroll plays the game without any concept of self preservation.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks like the Bronc's will look to play a power game, hopefully we can match them in the forwards. I think we have them in ther back's, should be a beauty.

Mr Saab

Referee
I hope TC smashes Finch and Smith with fair hard tackles around the ribs.
Actually, no....let them play, the Broncos are in with a chance with those 2 playing

Bazal

Post Whore
Broncos strength will be their forward game, obviously. We are better from 1-7 by a long margin....but that pack is very powerful, especially against our "hit and drive" style forwards. Unless our pack muscles up the fact that they have woeful halves won't matter...Ben Kusto could set up points behind that pack if it gets dominant, and they have the defence to keep us out if they set up a lead. We need to get it wide, use our much more dangerous backs and Mateo, Fui and hopefully Wellar and Pig on the edges....

Parra Guru

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Dragons in general are inconsistent!:lol:

They were red hot in 2005 when Ennis played for them. I remember him single-handedly losing a game against the tigers with his poor kicking from dummy half.

But to his credit, he is improving.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
I hope TC smashes Finch and Smith with fair hard tackles around the ribs.
Actually, no....let them play, the Broncos are in with a chance with those 2 playing

well, we've actually won 10 matches with them there...not bad for a couple of sh*t playmakers huh???