What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Thankyou Dr Nick Riveria.
I am not saying Ennis is a superstar halfback, but it is a bloody strong coincidence that since he has been there the Broncos have looked like doing something.
Shane Perry...in the words of Borat "Not so much"
Tim Smith is as inconsisent as they get, but hey, you continue to show blind loyalty to him.
I am not saying the Bronx are morals this monday, but they have a bloody good show at beating the Eels even minus Lockyer.
You are happy to say nothing...then if you do win you will act like Gus Gould and say "I told yas back in April this will happen"

so what will you say if you win??

Mr Saab

Referee
eelavation said:

Bad luck.
I dont think i have trolled in another teams section after a Bronco win.
Could be wrong, but you can check as an admin/mod i am sure.

caylo

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Thankyou Dr Nick Riveria.
I am not saying Ennis is a superstar halfback, but it is a bloody strong coincidence that since he has been there the Broncos have looked like doing something.
Shane Perry...in the words of Borat "Not so much"
Tim Smith is as inconsisent as they get, but hey, you continue to show blind loyalty to him.
I am not saying the Bronx are morals this monday, but they have a bloody good show at beating the Eels even minus Lockyer.
You are happy to say nothing...then if you do win you will act like Gus Gould and say "I told yas back in April this will happen"

No I'm not going to prance around saying my team is a given to win, because i think were in with a shot but i never under estimate a broncos team. But i wont cut u any slack if we do win.

I also agree that Ennis has something to do with the broncos winning, but i will not agree that he is half the player smith is. Timmy has all the creativity in the world, Ennis has none, he will struggle IMO without lockyer. If you guys win it will be because of Berrigan Hunt and Hodges (if he does play). For you to bag out timmy about being inconsistent is a little rich from you guys. He has been fairly consistent, and if playing alright. He also isn't a world beater but is better than anything you guys have, he is even better than Wallace, so I'm not going to sit here and listen to that crap without a reaction.

caylo

Bench
there was talk that he could have been back for this match, i dunno if he is, knowing our luck he will play then miss the matches till round 21

Sterling

Juniors
eelavation said:

if broncos win he will say it was tim smiths fault and that he is a hack ...

if eels win he will say " we had locky out" ....

Its a no win argument .....

lucablight

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Smith is better than Lockyer in no category...except having a better laranyx.
You laugh @ Ennis. He is no world beater, but since he has been there the Bronx have won 5 in a row. You can have Smith and his 20m grubber kicks from 10m out.
I love watching Smith throw 20m cut out passes to the touch judge.

:lol: Well played Mr Saab. I laugh at Ennis. He is definitely confirmed last night he is no world beater. I enjoyed watching him miss tackles, kicking continuously to Hayne on the full, throw forward passes and murdering your 5th tackle options. I also enjoyed watching Tim Smiths grubber kicks and cutout passes lead to tries.
I dare say if Tim Smith and Michael Ennis swapped sides last night the Broncos might have won the match. Despite what you think about Tim Smith as a halfback Ennis isn't even fit to wipe his shoes.

Latest posts