What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos team

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Karmichael Hunt
Steve Michaels
Darius Boyd
David Stagg
Craig Frawley
Tonie Carroll
Michael Ennis
Ben Hannant
Shaun Berrigan
Petero Civoniceva
Corey Parker
Dane Carlaw
Greg Eastwood

Reserves
Brad Thorn
Dave Taylor
Nick Kenny
Nick Emmett
Joel Moon
Shane Perry

Source: www.broncos.com.au

It is quite obvious they are going to play a forward dominated game. Their outside backs may as well not turn up as they won't get much ball. Test for our pack this week

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
lol, i dont want to laugh and carry on because i dont want it to bite us in the bum, but i think thats the worst move made by bennet lol carroll at 5/8. i think parra should demolish brisbane imo. lets just hope the boys turn up ready to play and play for 80 MINUTES

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Parra can't beat a team with a halves pairing of Carroll and Ennis they might as well give up now

fish eel

Immortal
Parra Guru said:
Carroll at 5/8???

No comment

LOL.

He wins both the worlds biggest 5/8 and the worlds ugliest 5/8. I hope his chin doesnt collide with Finch's nose. That could get real ugly

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
If Parra can't beat a team with a halves pairing of Carroll and Ennis they might as well give up now
i'd have to agree with you there, but its parra, expect the unexpected lol

Bigfella

Coach
I wouldn't be laughing at Carroll too much. He is in super form, whatever you think of him.

Obviously their ball playing may be down but they are going to have a power game that not many sides can match.

fish eel

Immortal
Bigfella said:
I wouldn't be laughing at Carroll too much. He is in super form, whatever you think of him.

Obviously their ball playing may be down but they are going to have a power game that not many sides can match.

he might be in good form but dont tell me you've never laughed at that face!

_997450_tonie_carroll150.jpg

Redback71

First Grade
ok this is weird tonnie caroll has been named 5/8th for the bronocs this weekend. or is it pure genious on bennetts part.

if we dont win this week, then there is something terribly wrong.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I know this may sound strange but I reckon we could be getting the broncos at the worst possible time. Everyone is writing them off after the loss of Lockyer and no Hodges or Tate. They will be so determined to prove the critics wrong that they can win without Lockyer but that determination can only get them so far anfd that could be this game.

Massive danger game

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good luck fellas. I have made my thoughts on Carroll- pretty silly move. But I can see why, Hunt will play 5/8 in attack, but in defence Carroll will.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ennis has been injured most of last season/start of this season, he has done well at halfback imo.

Hurriflatch

Referee
it will be a tough game but at the end of the day these are the games Parra must win to be a serious contender this year