What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos vs Chooks *Spoilers*

Hurriflatch

Referee
37 min:INJURY NEWS - Corey Parker has a fractured finger and won't be back tonight.

50 min: Berrick Barnes has limped off the field for the Broncos.

62 min: Another injury concern for the Broncos, as David Stagg looks to have suffered a shoulder injury.

ANAKIN

Juniors
haha looks like my prediction at the start of the year that the eels would be 2005 minor premiers will come true!

Hurriflatch

Referee
With 3 Broncos down with injuries and possibly Brisbane down to 14 men for the deinal 20 mins of the match, the Roosters should run away with this game

Eddie.

Bench
If the Tigers win by 8 points tomorrow in Melbourne they will lead the competition for a day at least.....

Am I dreaming or what??!!

Roosters will be spewin they lost at home to the Panthers and Rabbits, they would be in the 8 by now amazingly.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parker (apperently he did come back) kicks the goal

10 mins left and only 6 pts in it

Roosters might choke again

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think the Broncos have it in them to win to be honest.

We don't really deserve to win this game if we go onto do so.

Inferno

Coach
f**king Broncs

MOVE YOUR ASS

I knew I should have taken the Rooters.

Broncs are more cursed than the number 1 for the Dogs.

With Barnes gone, they are missing 5/8 replacement 5/8 halfback and replacement halfback.